The crockpot is a lifesaver for busy weeknights.
Just set it and forget it!
But what about side dishes?
Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with these 55 easy crockpot side dishes.
From simple staples like mashed potatoes and rice to more adventurous dishes like mac and cheese or green beans, there’s something for everyone here.
And the best part is that they’re all made in the crockpot, so you can set it and forget it!
55 Crockpot Side Dishes
There are a lot of different side dishes that you can make in a crockpot.
Some of the most popular include mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, green beans (See Also: canned green bean recipes), corn, and carrots.
But these are just a few examples of the many different sides that you can make in a crockpot.
Here are 55 easy crockpot side dish recipes that you can make for your next meal:
Who doesn’t like cornbread?
It’s soft, moist, and scrumptious.
And it’s perfect for a crockpot dish.
All you have to do is mix together some ingredients, put them in the crockpot, and let it cook.
The end result is a delicious cornbread that’s perfect for serving with your meal.
You can customize the recipe to your liking by adding different herbs, spices, or other ingredients.
For example, if you want a little bit of sweetness in your cornbread, add some honey or maple syrup.
If you’re looking for something more savory, try adding ground beef or sausage.
As long as you follow the recipe closely, you’ll end up with a delicious and nutritious dish that you can enjoy without any fuss.
This is one of my favorite crockpot sides because it’s so versatile and easy to make.
- Simply wash and slice some red potatoes, then toss them in the crockpot with some butter, garlic, and ranch dressing mix.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until the potatoes are tender.
For a little extra flavor, you can add in some shredded cheese, diced bacon, or chopped green onions before serving.
These potatoes are the perfect side for just about any meal, and they’re especially delicious when served with grilled chicken or steak.
Corn on the cob has been a summer-friendly classic for as long as anyone can remember.
But did you know that you can make it in a crockpot?
And it’s super easy, too.
- Just shuck the corn and place it in the crockpot with some water.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or until the corn is cooked to your liking.
- Once it’s done, you can season it however you like.
Try butter and salt, Parmesan cheese, or even a little bit of chili powder for a kick.
So next time you’re looking for an easy side dish to throw in the crockpot, give this one a try.
Spaghetti squash is a healthier version of regular pasta, and it’s just as easy to make in a slow cooker.
This recipe is a basic version of spaghetti squash, but you can add other ingredients to it, like herbs, vegetables, or meat.
Personally, I like to add a bit of garlic and Parmesan cheese to mine.
Some tips for making this recipe:
- Use a larger spaghetti squash so you have more to eat.
- Cut the squash in half before cooking so it cooks faster and more evenly.
- Add other ingredients to the squash before cooking, like garlic, herbs, or Parmesan cheese.
- If you want to add meat to the dish, cook it separately and add it in at the end.
- Serve the squash with a simple sauce, like marinara or Alfredo.
Other ingredients you can add to this recipe:
- Parmesan cheese
- Vegetables (onions, mushrooms, peppers, etc.)
- Meat (chicken, beef, pork, sausage, etc.)
This recipe is perfect for a simple weeknight meal or for entertaining.
It’s also a great side dish for a larger meal.
Who doesn’t like barbecued beans?
They make a great side dish for any meal, and they’re so easy to make in a slow cooker.
Just throw all the ingredients in and let the cooker do its thing.
There are endless ways to customize this recipe.
Try adding some chopped onions, green peppers, or celery for extra flavor and nutrition.
You could also add some garlic, chili powder, or other spices to taste.
And if you want a little more heat, you could add some hot sauce or diced jalapeños.
This recipe is also great for feeding a crowd.
Just double or triple the ingredients and you’ll have plenty to go around.
It’s also a great option for potlucks and other gatherings.
Chicken meatballs are super underrated as a crockpot dish.
They’re easy to make, and you can customize them with other ingredients, herbs, and spices to suit your taste.
I like to add a bit of buffalo sauce to mine for a little extra flavor.
You can also add some chopped celery and blue cheese dressing to make a delicious buffalo chicken salad.
This recipe might sound a little complicated, but it’s actually quite simple.
All you need to do is throw everything in the slow cooker and let it do its thing.
The result is a flavorful and healthy side dish that goes great with just about anything.
If you’re looking to add a little something extra to this dish, consider throwing in some fresh herbs or other vegetables.
You could also try substituting the new potatoes for another type of potato.
Whatever you do, make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
This dish is perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends.
It’s also great for entertaining, as it can be made ahead of time and doesn’t require much last-minute work.
This recipe is quite unique due to the apple cider glaze.
It is a great crockpot side dish to serve with your meal, and you can customize it with other ingredients, herbs, etc.
Some tips for this recipe include peeling the root vegetables before adding them to the crockpot, and adding the apple cider glaze towards the end of the cooking time.
You could also try other ingredients such as sweet potatoes, parsnips, or turnips.
This recipe would be great for a winter dinner party or family gathering.
How about a healthy portion of carbs to go along with your main dish?
This recipe for slow-cooker confetti brown rice is easy to follow and can be tailored to your liking.
Remember, you can also add other ingredients such as herbs, spices, and vegetables.
This dish is perfect for family gatherings or potlucks.
Be sure to check out these crockpot side dishes for potlucks if you’re in need of more inspiration.
If you don’t have anything against pork shoulder, this recipe for slow-cooker pork sugo is one you’ll definitely want to try.
The dish is easy to make and can be served as a side or main course.
You can also customize it with other ingredients, herbs, and spices to suit your taste.
Some tips for making this dish: be sure to brown the pork shoulder before adding it to the slow cooker, and use a good quality of tomato sauce.
Other ingredients you could add include: carrots, celery, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
This dish is perfect for a family dinner or a small gathering.
Risotto has always been one of my favorite dishes.
It’s creamy, flavorful, and can be made with a variety of different ingredients.
I love this slow cooker lemon-scented risotto because it’s so easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste.
Here are a few quick tips for making the most amazing risotto:
- Use good quality rice. I like to use Arborio rice for risotto because it’s nice and starchy, which gives the dish a creamy texture.
- Don’t overdo it with the liquid. You want to add just enough liquid to cook the rice, without making the dish too soupy.
- Be patient. Risotto takes a bit of time and patience to make, but it’s worth it!
Other ingredients you can add to this risotto are:
- Parmesan cheese
This risotto is perfect for a weeknight meal or a casual dinner party.
If you’re looking to amp up the flavor, try adding some freshly grated Parmesan cheese or a splash of white wine.
This three-grain medley is a hearty and nutritious side dish that can easily be made in a slow cooker.
The three grains are quinoa, brown rice, and millet, which are all cooked together in the same pot.
You can add other ingredients to the medley, such as vegetables, herbs, and spices.
This dish is suitable for both vegetarian and vegan diets.
If you want to improve the flavor of the dish, you can cook the grains in broth instead of water.
Corn pudding is great for barbeques and potlucks.
It’s easy to make ahead of time and can be kept warm in a crockpot.
Here are 3 tips to make the best corn pudding:
- Use fresh corn if possible. Canned corn will work in a pinch, but the flavor won’t be as good.
- Add some diced jalapeño for a little bit of heat.
- Stir in some chopped fresh herbs like chives or parsley for extra flavor.
If you want to make it even more special, try stirring in some diced bacon or crumbled blue cheese.
Corn pudding is also delicious served with a dollop of honey or maple syrup.
Sausages have a way of making everything they touch taste better.
In this recipe, they work their magic on sweet potatoes, infusing them with flavor as they cook.
This dish is easy to make and can be customized with other ingredients to suit your taste.
It’s also perfect for feeding a crowd, as it can be easily doubled or tripled.
To make this dish even more flavorful, try adding some chopped onion, garlic, or other herbs.
You can also add other vegetables, such as carrots or green beans, to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for a bit of a kick, a pinch of red pepper flakes will do the trick.
Whatever you do, make sure to cook the sausages on their own before adding them to the crockpot, as this will ensure that they are nice and crispy.
Pinto beans are not only super healthy but they are also delicious and versatile.
This recipe for slow-cooker zesty pinto beans is the perfect side dish for any meal.
Just throw all the ingredients into your crockpot and let it do its thing.
The best part about this recipe is that you can customize it to your liking.
Add whatever other ingredients you want to make it your own.
Here are a few quick tips:
- Soak the beans overnight for best results.
- Use fresh herbs and spices for more flavor.
- Add some diced bacon or ham for a heartier dish.
Other ingredients you could add to this recipe include: garlic, onion, cumin, chili powder, and green chilies.
This dish is also great for parties and potlucks. Just double or triple the recipe as needed.
And if you want an even more flavorful dish, try cooking the beans on the stovetop instead of in a crockpot.
Do you like the taste of sweet potatoes?
Well, this Sweet Potato Barley Risotto recipe is a must-try!
It is a crockpot dish, which makes it very easy to prepare.
You can also customize it with other ingredients, herbs, etc. to make it even more delicious.
This dish is perfect for any occasion, and it is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
Something magical happens when you mix together garlic and parmesan cheese – and it’s even better when you slow cook potatoes in the mix.
This recipe is the perfect side dish for any occasion, and can be easily customized with other ingredients, herbs, and spices.
Here are some tips:
- to make things even easier, you can use frozen potatoes
- for extra flavor, add a little bit of bacon
- if you’re looking for a bit of a crunch, top with some chopped green onions
So whether you’re looking for an easy side dish for a weeknight dinner or something a little more special for a weekend gathering, this recipe is sure to please.
A chili without beans?
Yep, this Crock-Pot recipe is perfect for those who want all the flavor of chili without the beans.
Three quick tips: use quality ground beef, don’t skimp on the chili powder, and simmer on low for at least four hours for the best flavor.
Other ingredients you can add to this chili recipe include onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, and green bell peppers.
This no-bean chili is perfect for game day or a casual family gathering.
It’s also great for meal prep since it reheats well.
Casseroles are great because they don’t require a lot of effort, and you can make them ahead of time.
This crock pot squash casserole is a great side dish that can be customized with other ingredients.
Here are three tips:
- You can use any type of squash for this recipe. Just make sure to cut it into small pieces so it cooks evenly.
- If you want a more savory casserole, you can add some chopped onions or garlic.
- For a bit of sweetness, try adding a few tablespoons of honey or brown sugar.
Other ingredients you can add to this casserole:
- Chopped bacon
- Shredded cheese
- Sliced almonds
- Chopped green onions
This casserole is great for a weeknight dinner or a potluck.
How to improve the flavor? Try roasting the squash before adding it to the casserole.
This will give it a nice caramelized flavor.
Once you taste this cheesy hash brown casserole, you’ll understand why it’s one of the most popular crockpot recipes.
It’s easy to make and can be customized with other ingredients, herbs, and spices to suit your taste.
Here are some quick tips to make the perfect casserole:
- Use frozen hash browns for ease and convenience.
- Add other ingredients like diced onions, green peppers, and bacon to add more flavor.
- Use sharp cheddar cheese for the best flavor.
This casserole is perfect for a family dinner or a potluck.
It’s also easy to make ahead of time and reheat when you’re ready to eat.
With a few simple tips, you can create a delicious and satisfying dish that everyone will love.
One of the reasons slow cooker sides are so great is that they can be easily customized to your liking.
This Spanish rice recipe is no different – you can add other ingredients like black beans, corn, or diced tomatoes to give it more flavor and texture.
If you want a more robust flavor, you can also try adding some cumin or smoked paprika.
And if you’re looking to lighten things up, you can use brown rice instead of white.
No matter what you do, this dish is sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
This is an easy crockpot side dish for potluck dinners or anytime you need to serve a large group.
It is a creamy risotto made with beet greens, chicken broth, and parmesan cheese.
You can also add other ingredients such as mushrooms, onions, garlic, and herbs.
Just be sure to chop them finely so they cook evenly in the crockpot.
For extra flavor, you can sauté the vegetables in a bit of olive oil before adding them to the pot.
Applesauce is delicious, sure, but spiced applesauce?
It’s even better.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Spiced Applesauce is easy to make and can be customized with other ingredients, herbs, and spices.
Here are three quick tips to make the most of this recipe:
- Use a mix of different apples for the best flavor.
- Cook the applesauce on low for a longer period of time for a deeper flavor.
- Add other ingredients like cinnamon, nutmeg, or cloves for an extra kick.
This recipe is perfect for a winter dinner party or holiday meal.
The applesauce can be served as a side dish or used as a topping for pork or chicken.
And if you want to really impress your guests, try serving it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
This one is for the people who want to keep it simple.
Put your potatoes in the crockpot, set it and forget it.
Coming home to the smell of fresh baked potatoes is one of life’s small joys.
But we can make it even better by adding a few extra ingredients to the mix.
First, quick tips:
- If you’re using small potatoes, you can cook them whole. If you’re using larger potatoes, cut them into quarters or halves.
- Add some water to the bottom of the crockpot to prevent the potatoes from sticking and burning.
- For extra flavor, add some garlic, onion, herbs, or spices to the pot.
Other ingredients you can add:
- Green beans
- When you’re short on time
- When you want an easy side dish
- When you want to impress your guests with minimal effort
How to improve the flavor:
- Use Yukon Gold or Russet potatoes for the best flavor.
- Soak the potatoes in water for an hour before cooking to remove some of the starch.
- Add some butter, sour cream, or chives after cooking for extra flavor.
Yeah, they’re good, but they can also be great.
With the right ingredients and a little bit of time, you can turn a simple side dish into a flavorful and hearty meal.
This Crock Pot Ranch Style Beans recipe is the perfect example.
Sure, it’s just beans, but with a few simple additions, you can transform it into a delicious and filling dish.
Here are a few tips:
- Soak the beans overnight. This will help them cook evenly and prevent them from becoming mushy.
- Add some smoked bacon or ham for extra flavor.
- Use fresh herbs if you can. They really make a difference.
Other ingredients you can add to this dish include:
- diced tomatoes
- green chilies
This dish is perfect for a casual gathering or a weeknight dinner.
It’s also easy to customize, so you can make it your own.
To improve the flavor of this dish, be sure to use fresh herbs and soak the beans overnight.
Green beans are crunchy and full of flavor, making them the perfect side dish.
This Crockpot Green Beans and Potatoes recipe is easy to make and can be customized to your liking.
Here are 3 tips to make the most of this dish:
- If you want to add a bit of color, try adding some chopped red pepper or green onions.
- For a bit of spice, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes.
- If you want to make this dish more hearty, add some cooked bacon or sausage.
This dish is perfect for a weeknight meal or a casual gathering.
Serve it alongside some grilled chicken or fish, and you’re sure to please everyone at the table.
Ah, who doesn’t LOVE scalloped potatoes?
This recipe is so simple and only requires a few ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen.
You can also customize it with other ingredients, herbs, etc. to make it your own.
Here are some tips:
- Use waxy potatoes for this dish so they hold their shape and don’t turn to mush.
- If you’re using a crock pot liner, make sure to spray it with cooking spray first so the potatoes don’t stick.
- You can also add other ingredients to this dish like cheese, bacon, onion, garlic, etc. Get creative!
This dish is perfect for a weekday dinner or even a casual get-together with friends.
Soup is also a good way of using up leftover veg – simply add whatever you have to a pan with some water or stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Blitz with a hand blender until smooth, then season to taste.
For example, if you have some carrots and parsnips that need using up, add these to the pan with a chopped onion and some vegetable stock.
This recipe for Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup is a great way to use up any leftover squash you might have.
It’s easy to make and can be customized with other ingredients, herbs, and spices.
This soup is also perfect for any occasion.
Slow cooker vegetable side dish recipes can be hard to come by, but this caramelized onion recipe is a winner.
Super simple to make and customize, it’s the perfect addition to any meal.
Here are a few tips to make the most of this dish:
- First, make sure to use sweet onions for the best flavor.
- Secondly, add a bit of acidity to balance out the sweetness of the onions. This can be in the form of vinegar, wine, or even lemon juice.
- Finally, don’t be afraid to experiment with other ingredients. Herbs, spices, and even diced tomatoes can all be added to this dish.
If you’ve not yet tried cooking black-eyed peas and collard greens in a crockpot, you’re in for a real treat!
This recipe is easy to make and can be customized with other ingredients, herbs, and spices to suit your taste.
Here are a few quick tips to make the most of this dish:
- Soak the black-eyed peas overnight for best results.
- Add a ham hock or smoked turkey leg to the pot for extra flavor.
- Use fresh collard greens if possible, but frozen will work in a pinch.
Other ingredients you can add to this dish include onions, garlic, and diced tomatoes.
It’s perfect for a family dinner or potluck and can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a crowd.
To improve the flavor, be sure to season the dish well with salt, pepper, and your favorite spices.
Feeling lazy tonight?
Why not cook up this delicious and easy slow cooker lemon pepper chicken recipe?
Simply toss all the ingredients into your crockpot and let it do its thing.
In just a few hours, you’ll have a delicious and healthy side dish that goes great with just about anything.
Here are a few quick tips to make this recipe even better:
- Add a bit of garlic for extra flavor.
- Use chicken breasts for a leaner option.
- If you want a bit more of a kick, add some cayenne pepper to the mix.
Other ingredients you can add to this recipe include:
- green beans
This dish is perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends.
It’s also great for entertaining, as it can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a crowd.
And, if you want to amp up the flavor even more, try serving it with a dollop of plain yogurt or some chopped fresh herbs.
Wild rice looks and tastes very different than other types of rice, and it cooks up in a Crockpot beautifully.
Here are three tips to make the most of your Crockpot wild rice dish:
- If you want to add other vegetables or herbs, do so in the last half hour of cooking.
- For extra flavor, sauté the rice in butter before adding it to the Crockpot.
- This dish goes well with roasted meats or poultry.
Other ingredients that go well in Crockpot wild rice include mushrooms, onions, garlic, and celery.
You can also add some dried thyme or sage for additional flavor.
This dish is perfect for a winter meal, but can really be enjoyed any time of year.
Creamed corn is quite a popular side dish, and for good reason!
It’s easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste.
And, it’s a great way to use up fresh corn on the cob.
3 Quick Tips:
- Be sure to cook the corn on HIGH for 3-4 hours, or on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Add some chopped green onions for a bit of flavor.
- Use half and half or whole milk for a richer dish.
Other Ingredients You Can Add:
- A tablespoon of butter will give the corn a richer flavor.
- A pinch of sugar will help to balance out the flavors.
- A teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme or rosemary will add a nice herbal flavor.
This dish is perfect for a family gathering or potluck. It can also be served as a side dish for a holiday meal.
How to Improve the Flavor:
If you want a more flavorful dish, try using fresh corn instead of frozen.
You can also add some chopped bacon or cooked crumbled sausage.
Main Dishes That Go Well With This Side Dish:
- Grilled chicken
- Roasted turkey
- Barbecue pork
How about some easy baked beans to go with your main dish?
Sure, you could open a can of pre-made beans, but why not whip up a batch of fresh, slow cooker baked beans instead?
This recipe is simple to follow and yields a delicious, hearty side dish that everyone will love.
Plus, it’s easy to customize with other ingredients, herbs, and spices.
Here are a few quick tips for making the best slow cooker baked beans:
- Soak the beans overnight before cooking to help reduce the cooking time.
- Add molasses, honey, or brown sugar to taste.
- For a smoky flavor, add some smoked paprika or chipotle pepper.
Other ingredients you can add to this recipe include diced onions, garlic, green peppers, and bacon.
Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Slow cooker baked beans are perfect for barbecues, potlucks, and family gatherings.
They can be served as is or with some chopped scallions, shredded cheese, or sour cream on top.
For the best flavor, be sure to use high-quality beans and cook them until they are nice and tender.
This may take longer than the recipe suggests, but it will be worth it!
Some main dishes that go well with baked beans include grilled meats, roasted chicken, and fish.
Mashed potatoes can be customized in so many ways, making them a versatile and delicious side dish.
This Crock Pot Million Dollar Mashed Potato recipe is a great option that can be served with a variety of main dishes.
For a bit of extra flavor, try adding in some shredded cheese, green onions, or garlic.
You could also add in some chopped bacon or ham.
This dish is also a great option for holiday meals.
If you’re looking to add a bit more flavor, try roasting the potatoes before mashing them.
This will give them a nice, rich flavor that pairs well with the other ingredients.
Stuffing as a side dish?
This crock pot stuffing recipe is easy and delicious, and can be customized with other ingredients, herbs, and spices to suit your taste.
Here are a few quick tips:
- Use day-old bread for best results.
- Add other ingredients like chopped onions, celery, garlic, and herbs for more flavor.
- Experiment with different seasonings and spices, such as sage, thyme, rosemary, or even a touch of cayenne pepper.
This stuffing is perfect for a holiday meal or any time you want a comforting, home-cooked meal.
Serve it alongside roast chicken or turkey, ham, or beef.
Is there anything bacon can’t make better?
This Crock Pot Buttery Bacon Green Beans recipe is the perfect side dish for any meal.
Quick tips for making this dish even better are:
- Add some garlic for extra flavor
- Use fresh green beans for the best taste and texture
- Cook the bacon separately and add it just before serving.
Other great ingredients to add to this dish include mushrooms, onions, and red pepper flakes.
This side dish is perfect for family dinners, holiday meals, and any other special occasion.
For an even more flavorful dish, cook the green beans in bacon grease instead of butter.
Serve this dish with your favorite main course and enjoy!
Creamed spinach makes a delicious and easy side dish that can be cooked in a crock pot.
You can add other ingredients to customize the flavor, such as garlic, herbs, or cheese.
This dish is perfect for busy weeknights or entertaining.
To improve the flavor, be sure to use fresh spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted.
Serve with grilled chicken or steak.
These tasty and crispy sweet potato wedges are cooked in the slow cooker, making them an easy and stress-free side dish.
You can add other ingredients like herbs or spices to customize the flavor, and they go well with main dishes like roasted chicken or grilled fish.
For extra flavor, try drizzling them with honey or serving with a dipping sauce on the side.
If you want to keep it super simple, this rice dish is for you.
You can make it in the crockpot with just a few ingredients.
But don’t let its simplicity fool you, this rice dish is absolutely delicious.
Here are 3 tips to make it even better:
- Add some chicken broth or vegetable broth for extra flavor.
- Mix in some other ingredients like peas, corn, or diced carrots.
- For a bit of a kick, add in some chopped green onions or garlic.
This rice dish is perfect for any occasion.
Whether you’re serving it as a side dish for a family dinner or taking it to a potluck, it’s sure to be a hit.
And if you want to really impress your guests, top it with some chopped fresh parsley or cilantro.
Glazed carrots not only look great as a side dish, but they’re also easy to make.
This recipe uses a crockpot, so all you have to do is add the carrots, butter, honey, and thyme, and let the machine do the work.
The result is a sweet and savory side dish that pairs well with many main dishes.
Here are two tips for making the most of this recipe:
- If you want to add a bit more flavor to the carrots, try roasting them before adding them to the crockpot. This will give them a slight char that adds a lot of flavor.
- You can also add other ingredients like garlic or shallots. Just make sure not to add too much, or the carrots will become overpowered.
This recipe is great for busy weeknights, or when you want to spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen.
It’s also perfect for large gatherings, as it can easily be doubled or tripled.
If you’re looking for a main dish to pair with these glazed carrots, try roasted chicken, pork tenderloin, or grilled salmon.
All of these options will complement the sweet and savory flavors of the carrots.
If you haven’t tried red cabbage and onions in your crock pot, you’re missing out!
The flavors meld together beautifully, and the texture is perfect.
It’s also very easy to make.
Just add a few simple ingredients and let the crock pot do its work.
Here are some tips and tricks to make the perfect red cabbage and onions:
- Use fresh red cabbage for the best flavor.
- Slice the onions thinly for the best texture.
- Add a bit of sugar to balance out the acidity of the cabbage.
- If you like, you can also add some bacon or other smoked meats for extra flavor.
- Spice it up with some fresh herbs like thyme or rosemary.
Give this delicious and easy side dish a try the next time you’re looking for something to accompany your meal.
Although this is technically not a “side dish” per se, crockpot white hot chocolate makes a great addition to any meal.
It is rich and creamy, with a deep chocolate flavor that is sure to please.
The best part is that it is extremely easy to make, and can be made ahead of time.
Simply add all of the ingredients to the crockpot, and let it do its work.
For an extra special touch, try adding a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg.
You can also top it with whipped cream, marshmallows, or any other desired toppings.
I’m sure you love the taste of pizza, but did you know that you can make a delicious potato side dish in your crockpot that tastes just like pizza?
All you need are some potatoes, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings.
Simply layer the ingredients in your crockpot and let it do its thing.
In a few hours, you’ll have a delicious and easy side dish that will complement any meal.
One tip I have is to add some Italian seasoning to the pot for an extra boost of flavor.
You can also get creative with your toppings and add anything you like on your pizza.
Olives, peppers, and onions would be great additions.
Just make sure not to overload your pot so that the potatoes can cook properly.
It’s time to buy some sweet potatoes!
They’re not only healthy and delicious, but they’re also easy to cook in a crockpot.
Just add some water or chicken broth, set the timer, and let them cook until they’re soft.
For extra flavor, you can add some maple syrup, cinnamon, or nutmeg.
And for extra texture, try adding some chopped nuts or marshmallows.
If you want to make things even easier, you can buy sweet potatoes that are already pre-cut and peeled.
This traditional German potato salad is a flavorful and easy side dish to make in your crockpot.
The potatoes are cooked in a vinegar and bacon broth and then tossed with some fresh herbs and spices.
This dish is perfect for any summer meal and can be easily customized to your liking.
How about some delicious Crock Pot Mac and Cheese to go with your meal?
This recipe is packed with flavors, and the textures are simply amazing.
It’s also quite easy to make, so you won’t have to spend hours in the kitchen.
Just add some herbs and spices to taste, and you’re good to go.
You can also add other ingredients like bacon or sausage to make it even more delicious.
People usually think of Brussels sprouts as being a bit bland, but when you add some balsamic vinegar, they really come to life!
This dish is super easy to make, and can be a great side to any meal. Just throw everything in the crockpot and let it cook!
The Brussels sprouts will come out nice and tender, with a bit of a bite.
If you want, you can add some other herbs and spices to really give them a kick.
This is a more unique option for a crockpot side dish – Cracker Barrel Fried Apples.
They have a great flavor and texture, and are not too difficult to make.
Two tips and tricks:
- Make sure to coat the apples in sugar and flour before adding them to the crockpot, and add a little bit of water to the bottom of the pot to prevent sticking.
- You can also add a bit of cinnamon or nutmeg for extra flavor.
If you’re in need of a filling side dish to accompany your meal, look no further than this crock pot sweet potato casserole.
Packed with flavors, textures, and a hint of sweetness, this casserole is sure to satisfy.
While it may seem like a daunting task, this dish is actually quite easy to make.
Simply add all of the ingredients to your crock pot and let it do the work for you.
For an extra bit of flavor, top with some fresh herbs or spices.
Other ingredients you could add include:
- chopped nuts
- dried fruit
- maple syrup
Potatoes are often a go-to slow cooker side dish because they are relatively easy to prepare and can be very versatile.
In this recipe, Lipton onion soup mix gives the potatoes a flavorful boost, while the slow cooking process results in a soft and creamy texture.
- To make this dish, simply peel and chop the potatoes, then add them to the slow cooker along with the soup mix and some water.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours, or until the potatoes are tender.
You can also add some shredded cheese on top for an extra cheesy flavor.
Green bean casserole has been an American classic for years, and there’s no reason why it can’t be a part of your crockpot repertoire.
This dish is all about flavors and textures, with the creamy sauce and crispy onions working together to create something truly special.
While it might take a little bit of time to prepare, this dish is well worth the effort and can easily be made ahead of time.
Simply pre-cook the green beans and make the sauce the day before, then assemble and cook everything in the crockpot the day of.
Don’t forget to season generously with salt, pepper, and your favorite herbs and spices.
Broccoli casserole is way more delicious than it has any right to be.
It’s packed with flavors, textures, and just the right amount of difficulty.
Tips and tricks:
- Be sure to use fresh broccoli for this recipe.
- If you can’t find it, frozen will work, but thawed and drained first.
- Also, don’t be afraid to use more cheese than the recipe calls for. I like a sharp cheddar, but feel free to use whatever you have on hand.
- And lastly, a few dashes of hot sauce never hurt anybody.
How about some cheesy potatoes to go along with your meal?
Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes are easy to make and full of flavor.
They’re the perfect side dish for any occasion.
Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes are loaded with cheese, butter, and cream.
They’re also packed with flavors like garlic, onion, and chives.
The potatoes are cooked to perfection in the crockpot, making them soft and creamy.
Making Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes is easy.
Simply add all of the ingredients to the crockpot and let it do its thing.
Be sure to use sharp cheddar cheese for the best flavor.
You can also add some chopped bacon or chives for garnish.
The last side dish option you’ll need is a Crock Pot Corn Casserole!
This dish is packed with flavors, textures, and just the right amount of difficulty.
The tips and tricks to making this dish perfect are to make sure the corn is cooked through and to add some herbs and spices to taste.
Other great ingredients to add into this casserole are diced potatoes, onions, and cheese.
55 EASY Crockpot Side Dishes
- Crockpot Cornbread
- Crockpot Ranch Potatoes
- Crockpot Corn on the Cob
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash
- Slow-Cooker Barbecued Beans
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Slow-Cooker New Potatoes and Spring Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Root Vegetables with Apple Cider Glaze
- Slow-Cooker Confetti Brown Rice
- Slow-Cooker Pork Shoulder Sugo
- Slow Cooker Lemon Scented Risotto
- Slow-Cooker Three-Grain Medley
- Slow Cooker Corn Pudding
- Crockpot Sausage and Sweet Potatoes
- Slow-Cooker Zesty Pinto Beans
- Sweet Potato Barley Risotto in the Crock Pot
- Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- Crock-Pot No Bean Chili Recipe
- Crock Pot Squash Casserole
- Slow-Cooker Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- Slow Cooker Spanish Rice
- Slow Cooker Beet Green Risotto
- Crock-Pot Spiced Applesauce
- Crockpot Baked Potatoes
- Crock Pot Ranch Style Beans
- Crockpot Green Beans and Potatoes
- Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes
- Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup
- Slow Cooker Caramelized Onions
- Slow Cooker Black-Eyed Peas and Collard Greens
- Lazy Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Crock Pot Wild Rice
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Crock Pot Million Dollar Mashed Potatoes
- Crock Pot Stuffing
- Crock Pot Buttery Bacon Green Beans
- Crock Pot Creamed Spinach
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Wedges
- Perfect Rice in the Slow Cooker
- Honey Butter Thyme Crockpot Glazed Carrots
- Crock Pot Red Cabbage and Onions
- Crockpot White Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Pizza Potatoes
- Crockpot Sweet Potatoes
- Slow-Cooker German Potato Salad
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe in the Slow Cooker
- Crock Pot Sweet Potato Casserole
- Slow Cooker Lipton Onion Potatoes
- Crockpot Green Bean Casserole
- Crockpot Broccoli Casserole
- Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes
- Crock Pot Corn Casserole
- Pick your favorite slow cooker side dish from this list to serve with your main meal.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Enjoy in no time!