These baked haddock recipes will take your seafood dinner to the next level!
With 25 delicious options, you can pick and choose the best recipes to suit your family’s tastes.
From classic dishes to creative takes, these healthy recipes are sure to be a hit.
From creamy Parmesan-crusted haddock to classic fried haddock and beyond, discover the best ways to use this versatile fish.
25 Best Baked Haddock Recipes
Forget about boring fish dishes – these 25 baked haddock recipes are sure to tantalize your taste buds with an explosion of delicious flavors!
1. Parmesan & Paprika Haddock Baked in Garlic Butter
This recipe for Parmesan & Paprika Haddock Baked in Garlic Butter is a delicious, effortless meal that’s ready in just 30 minutes!
This is an easy way to add seafood to your weeknight dinners without a lot of fuss.
The combination of Parmesan cheese and paprika gives the haddock an amazing flavor and the garlic butter really brings it all together.
- Start with a 1 1/2 lb haddock loin, then add in some fresh flat leaf parsley, garlic powder, and a squeeze of lemon for an extra zing.
- Next, sprinkle on the paprika to give the fish a nice kick.
- Finally, top it off with a generous helping of butter and grated Parmesan cheese to give it a delicious, cheesy crust.
- When it’s time to bake, preheat your oven to 400°F and bake the fish for 25 minutes. Be sure to check the internal temperature of the fish with a thermometer to make sure it’s cooked through.
- Serve the haddock with a side salad or some roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
2. New England Baked Haddock
If you’re looking for a simple and delicious way to prepare fish, then look no further than New England Baked Haddock.
This classic dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner, and all you need is haddock, lemon wedges, parsley, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, and butter.
In just 20 minutes and five minutes of hands-on time, you can have this delicious meal on the table.
- To prepare, season the haddock fillets with salt and pepper.
- Then, mix together the breadcrumbs and melted butter until the mixture is well combined.
- Lay the haddock fillets in a baking dish and top with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for 15-20 minutes, or until the haddock is cooked through.
- To finish the dish, sprinkle with fresh parsley, and serve with lemon wedges.
For a crunchier topping, you can also broil the haddock for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy this delicious dinner with a side salad or steamed vegetables.
3. Oven Baked Haddock with Seasoned Bread Crumb Topping
This one is simple, tasty, and a great way to enjoy a fresh fish dish.
The Oven Baked Haddock with Seasoned Bread Crumb Topping is quick and easy to make, requiring only a few simple ingredients – lemon, white bread, butter, and black pepper.
The bread crumb topping is buttery and gives the haddock a wonderful, crunchy texture that is hard to resist.
I love this recipe because it is great for busy weeknights, and it’s healthy, too!
To make it even easier, you could use pre-made breadcrumbs or a store-bought crumb topping.
For an extra kick, try adding some minced garlic or a dash of cayenne pepper to the breadcrumb topping.
This dish pairs well with simple sides like steamed vegetables or a light salad.
To make it heartier, you could also serve it with a side of potatoes or even a wild rice blend.
Whatever you choose, you can be sure that this oven-baked haddock with seasoned bread crumb topping will be a hit with your family!
4. Butter-Baked Haddock
If you’re looking for a super easy fish recipe that delivers delicious and flavorful results, then this Butter-Baked Haddock is one to try.
It’s ready in less than 30 minutes and will leave you with tender, moist, flaky, flavorful fish.
Plus, it’s so simple that you don’t need to be a gourmet chef to create it!
The ingredients are simple and straightforward: haddock, butter, paprika, salt, pepper, parsley, and lemon.
Of course, you can adjust the ingredients to suit your taste.
For example, you could use garlic powder instead of paprika for a more garlicky taste.
Serve the haddock with some roasted vegetables or a fresh side salad.
Or, if you’d like to keep things really easy, just serve the haddock with a side of steamed rice or some crusty bread and butter.
Overall, this recipe is an absolute winner.
With just a few ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, you can have a delicious dinner on the table in no time.
Give it a try and see for yourself!
5. Baked Haddock au Gratin
This recipe requires quite a lot of ingredients, but don’t let that deter you!
Baked Haddock au Gratin is a delicious and easy dish that’s sure to impress your dinner guests.
- Start by preparing the haddock fillets by seasoning them with garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Then, prepare the sauce by combining chicken stock, whipping cream, milk, Dijon mustard, and melted butter in a pot and stirring until smooth.
- Next, melt the butter in a skillet and sauté the onion, celery, red pepper, and mushrooms until softened.
- Add the flour and cook for another minute.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet and stir until everything is combined.
- Finally, assemble the dish by placing the haddock fillets in a greased baking dish.
- Cover the fillets with the sauce and top them with a combination of breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and melted butter.
- Sprinkle some grated Cheddar cheese on top, and optionally, some paprika.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
Garnish your Baked Haddock au Gratin with some green onions and/or slices of orange or lemon for an extra special touch.
6. Baked Haddock with Roasted Tomato and Fennel
Something magical happens when you put tomatoes, fennel, and shallots in the oven.
This Baked Haddock with Roasted Tomato and Fennel is a simple and healthy one-pot meal that is sure to please.
This dish is not only gluten-free and paleo-friendly, but it is also keto-friendly!
All you need is about 55 minutes to make this delicious meal, which is perfect for busy weeknights.
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees and preparing the vegetables.
- Slice the fennel into thin slices and mince the garlic and onion.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl and add the olive oil and seasonings.
- Toss all the ingredients together until they are thoroughly coated.
- Next, place the haddock on a baking sheet, season it with salt and pepper, and top with the vegetables.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the cherry tomatoes to the baking sheet and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Once the haddock is cooked through and the vegetables are roasted, remove the baking sheet from the oven and squeeze the lemon juice over the top.
- Serve this delicious dish warm and enjoy!
7. Baked Haddock with Lemon Dill Aioli
Any home chef looking for a delicious, quick and easy seafood dish should try this Baked Haddock with Lemon Dill Aioli!
The perfect combination of zesty lemon and flavorful dill offer a unique and delicious taste.
Plus, with only 60 minutes of prep and cook time and only four ingredients, this recipe is ideal for busy weeknights.
To make this dish, you’ll need haddock fillets, fresh lemon juice, mayonnaise, dill, garlic powder, garlic, lemon zest, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
- Start by preheating your oven to 400°F and greasing a baking dish.
- Then, season the haddock fillets with the salt and pepper and place them in the baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- While the haddock is baking, prepare the aioli.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, garlic powder, garlic, lemon zest, and parsley flakes.
- Once thoroughly mixed, set aside.
- Once the haddock is done baking, top each fillet with the aioli and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite side dish and enjoy.
This dish is sure to be a hit with your family and guests.
The delicious combination of flavors is sure to have everyone asking for seconds!
8. Panko Parmesan Baked Haddock
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious, and protein-packed meal that your family will love, this Panko Parmesan Baked Haddock is a must-try!
It takes only 25 minutes to make and is sure to be a hit.
To make it even tastier, be sure to season the fillets with salt and pepper, and don’t forget to top with a delicious combination of panko breadcrumbs, butter, and Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
9. Baked Haddock Fish Piccata with Zucchini Noodles
If you’re looking for a flavorful twist on a classic Italian dish, this Baked Haddock Fish Piccata with Zucchini Noodles is perfect for you!
The lemon butter white wine sauce, combined with spiralized zucchini noodles, garlic herb butter, capers, and olive oil, creates an oh-so-delicious dish that is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
10. Baked Haddock with Onions and Herbs
Onions have a way of bringing out the flavor of fish, and this recipe for Baked Haddock with Onions and Herbs is the perfect way to make the most of the combination.
You’ll get delicate and juicy haddock, with the perfect blend of herbs and lemon to bring it all together.
And, it only takes 15 minutes to make, so you can whip up a delicious dinner in no time.
11. Easy Baked Haddock with Pancetta and Roasted Red Pepper
This easy and delicious baked haddock recipe is a great way to enjoy seafood with minimal effort.
The pancetta and roasted red pepper topping adds an amazing flavor to the haddock.
For best results, season the haddock with salt, pepper, and olive oil before baking and use fresh lemon wedges as a garnish.
Don’t forget to top with the bread crumb and Pecorino romano cheese mixture for a crunchy, savory finish!
12. Baked Haddock in Parchment with Lemon and Herb
Simple and delicious, this 30-minute Baked Haddock in Parchment with Lemon and Herb recipe is a great way to bring some freshness to your dinner table.
Make sure to use fresh haddock for best results and to season it with salt and pepper for a bit of extra flavor.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with the herbs and spices you use, and add a splash of white wine for a subtle yet delicious flavor.
13. Baked Haddock Creole
I’m sure your taste buds will thank you for trying this delicious Baked Haddock Creole.
The combination of haddock fillets, garlic, onion, parsley, tomato, red pepper and a touch of lemon juice creates a unique and flavorful dish.
To make sure the haddock stays crispy, make sure to coat it with bread crumbs before frying.
And for a time-saving trick, try using a pressure cooker to have this dish ready in 15 minutes!
14. Haddock Gratin With Mushroom Cream Sauce
I’ve always loved mushroom sauce and this Haddock Gratin with Mushroom Cream Sauce recipe is a great way to combine seafood and mushrooms.
The creamy mushroom sauce and buttered breadcrumbs make this dish extra flavorful and the cheese added just before baking adds an extra layer of deliciousness.
For the best results, I suggest using garlic-flavored breadcrumbs and freshly ground black pepper.
Plus, the sherry gives it a unique flavor that can’t be beat.
15. Baked Haddock with Spinach and Cheese Sauce
If you’re a cheese lover like me, you’ll love this Baked Haddock with Spinach and Cheese Sauce recipe.
It’s a classic Italian dish that is rich in flavor but low in calories, thanks to the use of low-fat milk and Parmesan cheese.
To make it even more flavorful, don’t forget to add freshly grated lemon zest and freshly ground pepper.
Make sure to use haddock fillets, sole, flounder, or orange roughy for this recipe, and top with Italian-style breadcrumbs and a drizzle of olive oil for a delicious finish.
16. Baked Haddock with Pasta
Pasta and fish just go together so well, and this Baked Haddock with Pasta recipe is no different!
Make sure to use the freshest haddock fillet you can find and season it with garlic powder, basil, salt, and freshly squeezed lemon juice for extra flavor.
Top it off with a delicious coating of olive oil and Panko breadcrumbs, then finish it off with a sprinkle of Parmigiano cheese.
Serve with a white wine from Abruzzo, Italy for an extra special touch.
17. Baked Haddock in Sweet Potato Cream Sauce
Are you ready for a delicious and comforting meal that is AIP, Paleo, and Whole30 compliant?
Then try this Baked Haddock in Sweet Potato Cream Sauce!
This one-pan dish consists of haddock baked in a creamy and herbaceous sweet potato sauce over a bed of red onions and asparagus.
For some extra flavor, add a squeeze of fresh lime juice and some freshly chopped basil and cilantro at the end.
18. Crab Stuffed Haddock
Yes, you read that right – this Crab Stuffed Haddock recipe is both simple and impressive.
It’s a great dinner option to serve your guests, or if you just need something a bit special.
To make it extra flavorful, I suggest adding a pinch of ground black pepper and a tablespoon of garlic to the stuffing mixture.
For best results, use freshly grated romano cheese and a ripe tomato.
And don’t forget the lemon juice – it adds a nice zing of acidity that really ties the dish together.
19. Baked Haddock with Brown Butter
If you’re looking for a simple yet delicious meal, this Baked Haddock with Brown Butter is the perfect choice.
With just a few ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, you can easily create a restaurant-quality dish.
The combination of salty haddock with the rich, nutty flavor of brown butter is simply divine.
To achieve the perfect flavor, make sure to season your haddock generously with salt and use high-quality olive oil.
To complete the meal, serve with a side of your favorite vegetables.
Tips for the Perfect Baked Haddock with Brown Butter:
- Use high-quality olive oil
- Generously season the haddock with salt
- Use fresh butter for the best flavor
- Serve with your favorite vegetables for a complete meal
20. Garlic Baked Haddock
Garlicky, succulent, and delicious- this Garlic Baked Haddock is a must-try for seafood lovers.
This is a great dish for a weeknight dinner.
It’s simple to prepare, but packed with flavor thanks to the garlic, white wine, and lemon juice.
The Ritz crackers give the haddock a nice crunchy texture.
To make the most of this recipe, I recommend using the freshest haddock you can find.
- Let the fillets sit in the melted butter and garlic mixture for at least 30 minutes to really let the flavors infuse.
- When you’re ready to bake, make sure the oven is preheated to 375°F and bake the haddock for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
Tips for a Perfect Garlic Baked Haddock Meal:
- Use the freshest haddock you can find
- Let the fillets sit in the melted butter and garlic mixture for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve
21. Crispy Baked Haddock
Sometimes, you just want something crispy and delicious that comes together in no time. This Crispy Baked Haddock dish is the perfect solution!
With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious, flavorful meal on the table in less than 20 minutes.
The combination of Dijon mustard, mayo, garlic powder, and basil give the haddock filets a bold flavor and the panko breadcrumbs give them an irresistibly crispy coating.
For an extra boost of flavor, squeeze a bit of lemon juice over the top before baking.
Here are some tips to help you get the perfect meal every time:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure your haddock filets are dry before coating them in the mixture of mustard, mayo, garlic powder, and basil.
- Use a generous coating of panko breadcrumbs to give the haddock a nice, crunchy texture.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until the haddock is cooked through.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the top for an extra burst of flavor.
- Serve with a side of your favorite vegetables or a salad for a complete meal.
22. Panko-Crusted Oven Fried Haddock
Just look at this amazing Panko-Crusted Oven Fried Haddock recipe!
It’s the perfect light alternative to fried fish that only takes 37 minutes to prepare and cook.
The combination of a crispy panko coating and delicious haddock fillets is sure to be a hit with all your family and friends.
- To get the best results, whisk together eggs and mayonnaise and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and creole seasoning and mix.
- Dip the haddock fillets in the egg mixture, then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Finally, coat with panko breadcrumbs and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a side of steamed vegetables and enjoy!
Tips for a Perfect Meal:
- Use fresh haddock for the best flavor
- Whisk together eggs and mayonnaise for the best coating
- Use a shallow bowl for the flour mixture
- Be sure to coat the haddock with panko breadcrumbs
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes for the perfect crisp
- Serve with a side of steamed vegetables for a delicious meal
23. Baked Haddock Recipe With Couscous
Healthy, delicious, and easy to make – these are just three of the reasons why this Baked Haddock with Herb Couscous recipe is a must-try.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make a meal that your whole family will love.
- Start by seasoning your haddock with salt and pepper, and then baking it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- While it’s baking, prepare your couscous with the herbs and olive oil.
- Once it’s done, put your couscous on the plate and top it with the haddock.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over the top and you’re done!
Tips for a Perfect Meal:
- Make sure to season the haddock with salt and pepper before baking.
- Use fresh herbs for the couscous for the best flavor.
- Bake the haddock for 15 minutes, or until it’s cooked through.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice on top.
24. Healthy Baked Haddock with Seafood Stuffing
I love stuffing seafood, and this Healthy Baked Haddock with Seafood Stuffing is a delicious way to do it!
This restaurant-quality meal is easy to make and ready in under 30 minutes.
The combination of haddock topped with imitation crab meat and a savory seafood stuffing is sure to please everyone.
For the best results, I recommend using fresh haddock, and adding a bit of lemon juice to the stuffing for an extra zesty flavor.
Here are some tips for a perfect meal:
- Use fresh haddock
- Add a bit of lemon juice to the seafood stuffing
- Be generous with the butter
- Don’t forget the parsley for a fresh flavor
- Adjust the seasonings to taste
25. Baked Haddock with Onion and Bacon Crust
This delicious cold water fish is a great addition to any meal.
It’s tender, light and flaky, and pairs deliciously with the onion and bacon crust in this recipe.
To get the most out of this dish, make sure to use fresh haddock fillets and cook them until they are lightly browned and just opaque.
The onion and bacon crust adds a crunchy, salty flavor that takes this dish over the top.
For a perfect meal, here are some tips:
- Preheat the oven before adding the haddock
- Use fresh haddock fillets for the best flavor
- Cook the haddock until it’s lightly browned and just opaque
- Add a generous amount of salt and pepper for extra flavor
- Use soft fresh breadcrumbs for the best texture
- Bake the haddock for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon and onion crust is golden brown
25 Easy Baked Haddock Recipes I Can’t Resist
- Parmesan & Paprika Haddock Baked in Garlic Butter
- New England Baked Haddock
- Oven Baked Haddock with Seasoned Bread Crumb Topping
- Butter-Baked Haddock
- Baked Haddock au Gratin
- Baked Haddock with Roasted Tomato and Fennel
- Baked Haddock with Lemon Dill Aioli
- Panko Parmesan Baked Haddock
- Baked Haddock Fish Piccata with Zucchini Noodles
- Baked Haddock with Onions and Herbs
- Easy Baked Haddock with Pancetta and Roasted Red Pepper
- Baked Haddock in Parchment with Lemon and Herb
- Baked Haddock Creole
- Haddock Gratin With Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Baked Haddock with Spinach and Cheese Sauce
- Baked Haddock with Pasta
- Baked Haddock in Sweet Potato Cream Sauce
- Crab Stuffed Haddock
- Baked Haddock with Brown Butter
- Garlic Baked Haddock
- Crispy Baked Haddock
- Panko-Crusted Oven Fried Haddock
- Baked Haddock Recipe With Couscous
- Healthy Baked Haddock with Seafood Stuffing
- Baked Haddock with Onion and Bacon Crust
- Pick your favorite recipe from this list to serve for dinner tonight.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Enjoy in less than 30 minutes!