So, you have some ground turkey and bacon in your fridge and you’re looking for some inspiration?
Well, look no further!
I’ve got 18 amazing recipes that will make use of those ingredients and have you drooling in no time.
From breakfast dishes like turkey bacon frittatas to lunch and dinner options like turkey BLTs and bacon-wrapped meatloaves, there’s something here for everyone.
And trust me, these recipes are so good that even the pickiest eaters will be asking for seconds!
18 Best Ground Turkey and Bacon Recipes
You have so many options when it comes to ground turkey and bacon.
You can make a delicious breakfast, lunch, or dinner with these versatile ingredients.
Here are 18 of the best ground turkey and bacon recipes:
1. Ground Turkey Bacon Frittata
This flavorful egg and turkey frittata is perfect for a weekend brunch or weekday breakfast.
Packed with protein and veggies, it will keep you full all morning long.
The best part?
It only takes about 30 minutes to make from start to finish.
- To make this frittata, I start by cooking the bacon in a large skillet.
- Once it’s crispy, I remove it from the pan and set it aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Then, I add the ground turkey to the skillet and cook it until it’s browned.
- Next, I stir in the mushrooms, green pepper, and adobo sauce.
- Finally, I pour in beaten eggs and top with shredded cheese.
- I bake the frittata until it’s firm and golden brown on top.
This recipe is so versatile – you can really use any type of meat or cheese that you have on hand.
And if you’re not a fan of spice, you can leave out the adobo sauce.
2. Sweet Potato and Bacon Turkey Burgers
Gone are the days of dry, boring turkey burgers.
These babies are packed with flavor thanks to the addition of crispy bacon and sweet potato.
They’re also super easy to make – just mix everything together and form into patties.
I like to cook mine on the grill, but you could also cook them in a skillet on the stove.
Pro Tip: If you’re using pre-cooked bacon, make sure to chop it up into small pieces so that it mixes evenly into the burger mixture.
3 Unique Twists:
- Add Some Heat: Mix in a diced jalapeño or some red pepper flakes for a little bit of spice.
- Make It Cheesy: Stir in some shredded cheddar cheese before forming the patties.
- Go Tropical: Add in some diced pineapple or mango for a sweetness that pairs perfectly with the bacon and turkey.
3. BLT Turkey Sliders
Who can say no to a bacon cheeseburger?
But sometimes you want something a little lighter, especially when summertime rolls around.
That’s where these sliders come in – they’re packed with all the flavors of a BLT, but made with ground turkey instead of beef.
And trust me, nobody will be missing the beef.
- To make this recipe, start by cooking your ground turkey and bacon.
- Once those are cooked, it’s time to start assembling your sliders. I like to use whole wheat bread for the bun, but you can use whatever kind you have on hand.
- Spread some mayonnaise on the bread, then top with the turkey, bacon, tomato, and lettuce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
4. Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Mini Peppers
Delicious bacon wrapped around tasty mini peppers stuffed with a cheesy ground turkey filling – what’s not to love about this recipe?
I love making these for dinner parties because they’re always a hit, and they’re pretty easy to make ahead of time.
- To make the filling, simply mix together ground turkey, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes with green chiles, olive oil, chopped onion, and garlic.
- Then stuff the mini peppers with the mixture and wrap them in bacon.
- Grill or bake until the bacon is crispy and enjoy!
5. Crockpot BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Meatballs
Healthier turkey meatballs made easy in the crockpot!
These meatballs are wrapped in bacon and full of flavor from the BBQ sauce.
This is a perfect recipe to meal prep or make for a weeknight dinner.
- To make this recipe, start by mixing together the ground turkey, bread crumbs, garlic, and chili powder in a bowl.
- Then, wrap each meatball in a piece of bacon and place them in the crockpot.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, molasses, and your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Pour this over the meatballs in the crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
6. Turkey Meatloaf With Spinach and Bacon
This is one of the best turkey meatloaf recipes I’ve ever tried.
See Also: This Recipe For Turkey Meatloaf without Breadcrumbs
It’s packed with flavor from the bacon, parmesan, and garlic, and it’s nice and moist thanks to the egg.
Plus, it has a secret ingredient that really kicks up the flavor: chili sauce.
You can find chili sauce in the ketchup aisle at your grocery store.
- To make this recipe, start by cooking the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove from the heat and let cool before chopping into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, bacon, parmesan, egg, chili sauce, spinach, and garlic.
- Mix well and shape into a loaf.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
7. Lipsmacking Jambalaya with Ground Turkey and Bacon
This lip-smacking Jambalaya is surprisingly easy to make and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
The ground turkey and bacon give the dish a nice smoky flavor, while the rice-a-roni provides the perfect amount of texture
A dash of seasoning is all you need to bring out the flavors of the dish, and a little bit of creamed corn adds a touch of sweetness.
- To make this dish, simply sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil until they’re softened.
- Add in the ground turkey and bacon, and cook until both are browned.
- Then, add in the rice-a-roni and season with a dash of your favorite seasoning blend.
- Finally, stir in the creamed corn and let everything simmer together for about 10 minutes. That’s it!
- Serve hot and enjoy.
8. Low Carb Grain Free Bacon Cheeseburger Calzone
Cheesy, gooey, meaty, bread-y… what’s not to love about this dish?
It has all of the flavors of a classic bacon cheeseburger, but in calzone form!
This recipe is perfect for anyone following a low carb or grain free diet, but really it’s just delicious and easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook ground turkey and bacon over medium heat until browned.
- Drain fat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together mozzarella, cream cheese, ketchup, onion powder, seasoned salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Roll out pizza crust on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread cheese mixture over crust. Top with turkey and bacon.
- Fold dough over filling and crimp edges with a fork to seal. Cut slits in top of dough to vent steam while baking.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
9. Hearty Ground Turkey Soup with Vegetables
This is a clean and comforting meal perfect for a winter night.
See Also: What Spices to Put in Turkey Soup: 13 Best Spices
It’s packed with protein and veggies, and the bacon gives it a nice smoky flavor.
I love using zucchini and carrots in this soup because they add a little sweetness and color.
The baby greens give it a boost of nutrition, and the coconut milk makes it creamy without being too heavy.
Pro Tip: If you want a soup with more depth of flavor, try roasting the vegetables before adding them to the pot.
3 Unique Twists:
- Add some spice: Throw in some red pepper flakes or diced jalapeño peppers for some heat.
- Make it cheesy: Stir in some shredded cheddar cheese or grated Parmesan cheese at the end.
- Try different veggies: Swap out the zucchini and carrots for sweet potatoes or squash.
10. Turkey Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day.
I love that there are so many different ways to make it, and there’s always room for experimentation.
This casserole is perfect for those mornings when you’re looking for something hearty and filling.
The ground turkey and bacon give it a great protein boost, while the hashbrowns and cheese make it nice and creamy.
Pro Tip: To save time in the morning, cook the ground turkey and bacon the night before. Then just mix everything together and pop it in the oven in the morning.
3 Unique Twists:
- Add Some Veggies: Try adding some chopped kale or spinach to the mix for an extra nutrient boost.
- Get Sweet: Swap out the sage and oregano for cinnamon and nutmeg. Add a 1/4 cup of brown sugar to sweeten things up.
- Try a Different Cheese: Cheddar would be a great substitute for the Mexican cheese blend.
11. Easy Healthy Tex-Mex Ground Turkey & Bean Chili
Nobody will go home hungry after eating this hearty chili.
It’s packed with protein from the ground turkey and bacon, and the beans and veggies add some much needed fiber to the mix.
The molasses gives it a touch of sweetness, while the jalapeno and chili powder bring the heat.
This is one of those recipes that’s even better the next day, so feel free to make a big batch and enjoy it for lunch all week long.
Pro Tip: If you want an extra thick chili, add a can of tomato paste along with the diced tomatoes.
3 Unique Twists:
- Make it Smoky: Add a teaspoon or two of smoked paprika to the spice blend.
- Get Creative with Your Beans: Swap out the pinto beans for black beans, kidney beans, or even lentils.
- Add Some Sweetness: Stir in a tablespoon or two of honey or brown sugar at the end.
12. Turkey and Rice Vegetable Soup
Oh how I love a good turkey and bacon dish!
- I would start by cooking the bacon in a large soup pot.
- Once it’s crispy, remove it from the pot and set it aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Next, add the ground turkey to the pot and cook until browned.
- Then, add in the chicken stock, rice, white wine, red onion, carrot, parsley, bell pepper, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Top with crumbled bacon when serving.
13. Ultimate Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
When I say this is the ultimate breakfast casserole, I mean it.
It has everything you could possibly want in a hearty and satisfying breakfast dish.
The ground turkey and bacon give it a nice savory flavor, while the tater tots add a little bit of crunch.
And of course, what would a breakfast casserole be without cheese?
I like to use sharp cheddar for this recipe, but you can really use any type of cheese that you have on hand.
To make this dish even better, I like to top it with some fresh herbs before baking.
This gives the casserole an extra depth of flavor that takes it over the top.
Trust me, once you try this recipe, you’ll be making it on repeat!
14. Turkey & Mushroom Pot Pies
Who can say no to a pot pie?
This dish is the perfect comfort food for a winter night.
It’s hearty, it’s filling, and it’s so easy to make.
The best part is that you can really use any kind of meat or veggies that you have on hand.
I like to use ground turkey and bacon, but feel free to swap in chicken or beef if that’s what you have.
Pro Tip: If you’re short on time, you can use store-bought puff pastry instead of making your own dough.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, cook the ground turkey and bacon over medium heat until browned.
- Add the chicken stock, flour, egg, puff pastry, butter, spring greens, thyme, onion, and chestnut mushroom. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
15. Warm You Up Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Like an old blanket, this soup will warm you up on a cold night.
See Also: What to Serve with Cheeseburger Soup (27 Best Side Dishes)
It’s got all of the classic flavors of a bacon cheeseburger, but in soup form.
And what could make it better?
A little bit of spice, courtesy of the jalapeño peppers.
This is the perfect recipe to use up any ground turkey or bacon that you have in your fridge.
- In a large pot, cook the ground turkey and bacon over medium heat until browned.
- Drain any excess grease and add the chicken broth, worcestershire sauce, and noodles.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cheese soup, jalapeño peppers, onion, pickle, and garlic and stir until combined.
- Serve hot with some extra shredded cheese on top.
16. Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
These are a dairy-free variation of the classic jalapeno poppers that are wrapped in bacon and fried.
I love using my air fryer to make these because it’s a healthier alternative to deep frying, and they come out just as crispy!
The ground turkey gives the filling a little bit of extra protein and heartiness, while the almond flour helps to bind everything together.
- To make this recipe, start by mixing together the ground turkey, almond flour, egg, cumin, paprika, chipotle powder, cilantro, chili powder, and scallion in a bowl.
- Cut your bacon strips in half so that you have 16 pieces.
- Then stuff each jalapeno with the turkey mixture and wrap it with a piece of bacon.
- Place the wrapped jalapenos in the air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
17. Turkey Ragu on Spaghetti Squash Recipe
There’s not much that’s better than a hearty bowl of spaghetti on a chilly day.
This dish is my go-to when I’m looking for something comforting and satisfying.
The ground turkey and bacon give the sauce a delicious depth of flavor, while the veggies add some much needed nutrients.
The best part about this dish is that it can be easily customized to your liking.
Pro Tip: To make this dish even more flavorful, try using pancetta in place of the bacon.
3 Unique Twists:
- Add Some Spice: Up the ante by adding a pinch (or two) of chili flakes to the sauce.
- Get Creamy: Stir in some heavy cream or half and half for a richer sauce.
- Go Green: Add some spinach or kale to sneak in some extra greens.
18. Slow Cooker Jalapeño Popper Chili
Make a meal version out of your favorite spicy starter by adding some ground turkey and bacon to a slow cooker jalapeño popper chili.
The best part about this recipe is that it’s easily adaptable to your liking.
If you want it extra spicy, add more jalapeños. If you want it extra creamy, add more sour cream.
And if you really want to go all out, top it with some cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon when you serve it.
Pro Tip: This chili is even better the next day, so make a big batch and enjoy leftovers all week long!
10 Easy Ground Chicken and Bacon Recipes
10 Easy Ground Turkey Recipes with Few Ingredients
11 Easy Ground Turkey Recipes with Broccoli
22 Best Ground Turkey Noodle Recipes
What To Serve With Turkey Legs: 30 Easy Side Dishes
What to Serve with Turkey Sandwiches – 19 Tasty Side Dishes
What to Serve with Smoked Turkey Legs: 13 Best Sides
What to Serve with Turkey Meatballs (13 Easy Sides)
What Seasoning to Put on Roast Turkey (24 Easy Options)
13 Herbs that Go with Turkey Burgers
What Sauce Goes with Turkey Burgers? (17 Sauces)
18 Easy Ground Turkey and Bacon Recipes
- Ground Turkey Bacon Frittata
- SWEET POTATO AND BACON TURKEY BURGERS
- BLT Turkey Sliders
- Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Crockpot BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Meatballs
- Turkey Meatloaf With Spinach and Bacon
- Lipsmacking Jambalaya with Ground Turkey and Bacon
- Low Carb Grain Free Bacon Cheeseburger Calzone
- Hearty Ground Turkey Soup with Vegetables
- Turkey hash brown breakfast casserole
- Easy Healthy Tex-Mex Ground Turkey & Bean Chili
- Turkey and Rice Vegetable Soup
- Ultimate Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- Turkey & mushroom pot pies
- Warm You Up Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Turkey Ragu on Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Slow Cooker Jalapeño Popper Chili
- Choose any recipe from this article to serve for dinner tonight.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Serve in no time!
Hi, I'm Benjamin. I love cooking, long walks, and my girlfriend! Here you’ll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less.