Hey there, you busy bee!
We know you don’t have much time for cooking.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t whip up a delicious meal.
We’ve scoured the web for recipes that use only a handful of ingredients, and we’ve found some real winners, some of them so easy, even your kids can help!
Here are ten easy ground turkey recipes with few ingredients that will help you get dinner on the table in no time.
10 Easy Ground Turkey Recipes with Few Ingredients
We’ve got your back if you’re looking for something a little lighter than the typical turkey recipes you might find in your cookbooks.
These 10 easy ground turkey recipes have only a few ingredients, and they’ll definitely help you make the most of your time in the kitchen!
Looking for a tasty, fast, and easy ground turkey recipe?
Try these healthy tacos!
- Ground turkey
- Taco seasoning (or try our homemade taco seasoning mix recipe)
- Toppings of your choice
- Prepare turkey per instructions on package.
- If you’re using homemade taco seasoning, it will probably be a lot more flavorful than store-bought, so start with less and add more if needed.
- Heat tortillas on a skillet over medium heat until warmed through and slightly crispy.
- Top with prepared turkey, toppings of your choice, and serve immediately!
Need to get dinner on the table, like, yesterday? This recipe is for you. It’s delicious enough to serve to your friends and family, but easy enough that you can make it on a busy weeknight.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a large pot over medium heat and add ground turkey to brown.
- Strain fat off of turkey after it has cooked through and set aside.
- In the same pot, add tomatoes, both kinds of beans, broth, garlic, chili powder, cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 15 minutes over medium heat until thickened.
- Add back in ground turkey once thickened and simmer for an additional 5 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings like sour cream or tortilla chips!
Ground turkey makes the perfect burger patty, and when you season it up with herbs and spices, it’s a winner every time.
- 1 pound ground turkey (or turkey burger mix)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Form into 6 patties.
- With enough olive oil to grease the pan, cook the burgers 3 minutes on each side over medium heat or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove from heat, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
These low-carbohydrate Mexican meatballs are gluten-free and pack a ton of flavor.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make an easy, delicious meal or appetizer that’s sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of almond flour (or coconut flour)
- 1/2 cup of salsa
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until smooth, then form small balls with your hands (about 1/4 cup each).
- Place meatballs on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with guacamole or sour cream.
This recipe is absolutely incredible, and it’s now a staple in my weekly meal rotation.
All you need is:
- ground turkey (1 lb.)
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- and 1 can of black beans
You don’t need even need lettuce (although you can add that if you want).
Here’s how to do it:
- Brown the ground turkey in a skillet on medium heat with the seasoning packet
- Then add in the drained black beans and stir until everything is heated through and incorporated.
- Then divide into 4 containers and keep refrigerated throughout the week!
Seriously guys—this is so good!
And at only 3 ingredients (plus lettuce if you want), it couldn’t be easier to put together!
These turkey meatloaf muffins are a quick and easy way to get a protein-packed meal on the table without a ton of prep work.
To make our super easy turkey meatloaf muffins, you’ll need:
- 3 eggs
- 2 pounds of ground turkey
- 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs or 1 cup of crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk or heavy whipping cream
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped finely (you can use a food processor)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack 3 eggs and lightly beat together with a whisk.
- Add the ground turkey and mix together to combine.
- Add the bread crumbs, milk, onions, salt, and pepper and mix together again until all ingredients are combined.
- Line a muffin tin with foil baking cups (12 per tin).
- Spoon mixture into baking cups until they are about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
I don’t know about you, but I’d rather not spend all day making dinner.
If you’re looking for an easy weeknight recipe with a few ingredients, try these 5-Ingredient Turkey Burgers.
This recipe for turkey burgers only requires five ingredients:
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the ground turkey and the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest, chili flakes, and salt.
- You can use your hands to combine it; just be sure to wash them when you’re done.
- If you’d rather not touch the meat, try using a fork or wooden spoon to combine it instead.
- Once fully mixed together, shape the mixture into four patties.
- These patties are great on their own or in a bun!
- To cook them in the oven (my preferred method), place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
If you prefer to grill them instead of cooking them in the oven, heat your grill to medium-high heat and grill for 6-8 minutes per side, until cooked through.
Ah, the allure of a rice bowl.
It always looks so appetizing in photos, plus it’s super filling—but you can also make it with so few ingredients!
Want to know what’s even better?
This recipe has only FIVE ingredients.
That’s right: five.
Here’s everything you need:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 head of broccoli chopped into bite-sized pieces
- and 3 bell peppers sliced into strips
And here’s how to make it:
In a medium pan over medium heat, cook the ground turkey until browned.
Add the broccoli and bell pepper and allow them to cook as well.
Pour in the teriyaki sauce and let the mixture simmer until broccoli is cooked through but still firm and crunchy.
Serve over rice and enjoy!
Super simple, super delicious: ground turkey and potato skillet.
It’s so easy, even your cat could make it.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey (raw)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste (I like about 1/4-1/2 tsp of each)
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced into small pieces (about 2 cups total)
- 1 cup chicken broth or water (chicken broth will give it more flavor, but water is fine too)
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Add the ground turkey, onion and garlic.
- Cook until the turkey is browned and the onion is softened.
- Add the paprika, cumin and salt & pepper.
- Stir well.
- Add the potatoes and toss with the turkey mixture so they are coated in spices (add any additional salt & pepper at this point if you think it needs it).
- Pour in the chicken broth or water.
- Bring to a simmer, then cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes until potatoes are tender and most of liquid has been absorbed.
- Toss once more before serving!
This is one of my go-to recipes when I’m trying to get dinner on the table with minimal time, effort, or planning needed.
If you’ve never cooked with ground turkey before, this is a great place to start—it’s an easy way to incorporate some healthier proteins into your diet!
- 1 box of pasta
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes (I used one fire-roasted and one garlic)
- 1 can tomato paste
- Parmesan cheese, to taste (optional)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook the ground turkey until it’s browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Stir until well combined and simmer for about 10 minutes (the longer you let it simmer, the smoother it will be).
- Toss with pasta until well combined.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
10 Easy Ground Turkey Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Ground Turkey Tacos
- Easy Ground Turkey Chili
- Herb-rubbed Turkey Burgers
- Easy Mexican Meatballs
- Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- Super Easy Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- 5-Ingredient Turkey Burgers
- 5-Ingredient Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl
- Ground Turkey & Potato Skillet
- Ground Turkey Pasta
- Pick any of the recipes from this list.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Be ready to munch in no time!