This article is about 11 irresistible chao cheese recipes that you won’t be able to resist.
From cheesy mac and cheese to Chao cheese-filled tacos, these recipes are sure to tantalize your taste buds.
With ingredients like vegan chao cheese, nutritional yeast, and garlic, these recipes are sure to keep you coming back for more.
Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or just looking for a delicious and cheesy meal, these recipes have got you covered!
Vegan Mac & Chao Cheese Recipe
This vegan mac & chao cheese recipe is truly the ultimate comfort food.
The combination of creamy cashews, savory vegan cheese and a few secret ingredients take this dish to the next level.
I especially love that it’s easy to prepare, can be easily made gluten-free and/or cashew-free, and can be enjoyed either straight from the stovetop or baked for a delicious and satisfying meal.
If you’re looking for something extra special, here are some creative twists you can make to this recipe:
- Add a pinch of chili powder for a spicy kick
- Top with toasted walnuts for a crunchy texture
- Add roasted vegetables for a boost of nutrition
- Mix in a few tablespoons of pesto for an herby flavor
- Top with a layer of crispy fried onions for an irresistible crunch
- Add a pinch of smoked paprika for an extra smoky flavor
Chao Cheese Nuggets
This Chao Cheese Nuggets recipe is a delicious way to make a cheesy snack that’s sure to please the whole family.
Using Field Roast’s Creamy Original Chao Cheese Slices, this recipe is packed with flavor, thanks to the combination of panko, nutritional yeast, Italian seasoning, garlic granules, onion granules, and fresh cracked pepper.
After frying the nuggets in oil, finish them off with a sprinkling of flaked sea salt and some fresh parsley for a delicious presentation.
What I love about this recipe is that it’s incredibly easy to make and can be customized to fit any dietary needs.
Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, or just looking for a tasty snack, this recipe is just the ticket.
Here are some creative twists you can make to this recipe:
- Use your favorite vegan cheese substitute instead of the Chao cheese slices.
- Try adding some diced jalapenos in the mix for a bit of heat.
- Serve the nuggets with a dipping sauce of your choice, like Nana’s Marinara Sauce.
- Substitute the panko for crushed crackers or cereal for a different texture.
- Make them as bites instead of nuggets for a fun appetizer.
Nachos with Field Roast & Chao Cheese
When you’re feeling hungry and want to whip up something delicious and savory, this Nachos with Field Roast & Chao Cheese recipe is sure to hit the spot!
Not only is it vegan-friendly, but it’s also packed with flavor.
The Field Roast Chao tomato cayenne cheese, Field Roast Chao coconut herb cheese, and Field Roast Mexican chipotle sausage add an extra kick of flavor that will tantalize your taste buds.
The unsweetened almond milk, scallion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and tomato make this the perfect cheesy, spicy comfort food.
You can serve this dish with tortilla chips, ready-made salsa, vegan sour cream, and guacamole for a complete meal.
- For an extra creative twist, you can add vegan bacon pieces to the nachos for an even heartier meal.
- Or, if you’re feeling adventurous, try adding mango salsa or cilantro cream sauce for a unique flavor.
- And, of course, you can always top it off with your favorite hot sauce.
This Nachos with Field Roast & Chao Cheese recipe is sure to please everyone in your family!
Here are some extra creative twists you can make:
- Add vegan bacon pieces to the nachos
- Try adding mango salsa or cilantro cream sauce
- Top it off with your favorite hot sauce
- Sprinkle some chopped cilantro over the top
- Add some olives or jalapenos for extra spice
Grilled Cayenne Tomato Chao Cheese Panini
When lunchtime rolls around, you want something that’s fast and easy but also delicious.
This Grilled Cayenne Tomato Chao Cheese Panini is the perfect answer!
Made with four slices of bread, olive oil, dijon mustard, eggless mayo, cayenne tomato chao slices, tomatoes, baby spinach leaves, and red pepper, this sandwich is packed with flavor.
The cayenne tomato chao cheese gives it a nice kick, while the vegetables provide a fresh, vibrant taste.
Plus, it’s simple to make: just spread the mustard and mayo on the slices of bread, top with the vegetables and chao cheese, and grill until the cheese melts and the bread is crispy.
- For an extra special twist, try adding some grilled chicken or a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- You could also use a different type of cheese, such as mozzarella or cheddar.
- And if you’re looking for something a little spicier, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or a few diced jalapeños.
If you’re looking for a truly special and unique way to spice up your next dinner party, why not try Fogo de Chao Cheese Bread Puffs?
These puffs are way more delicious than pop-overs, thanks to the special tapioca flour they use, which makes them extra soft and fluffy.
Plus, the combination of parmesan cheese, corn oil, eggs, and salt give these puffs a delicious flavor that’s sure to be a hit with everyone at your dinner party.
To make your Fogo de Chao Cheese Bread Puffs even more special, you can try adding some creative twists.
Here are a few ideas:
- Add some herbs like basil or oregano to the batter for a fresh and herby flavor.
- Mix some diced jalapeños or other types of peppers into the batter for a spicy kick.
- Stir in some shredded mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese for a cheesy twist.
- Use a blend of different types of cheeses like parmesan, cheddar, and mozzarella for an extra cheesy flavor.
- Try adding some finely diced vegetables like onions, bell peppers, or mushrooms for an extra nutritious and delicious bite.
This vegan veggie lasagna is a great way to enjoy a classic Italian dish without eating meat.
The combination of herbed mushrooms, greens, tofu thyme ricotta and chao cheese slices makes a delicious and flavorful meal that’s sure to please everyone.
Plus, it’s easy to make and can easily be adapted for different tastes.
If you’re looking for a way to make this vegan veggie lasagna even more interesting, here are some ideas:
- Use a different type of mushroom such as shiitake or oyster mushrooms
- Swap the tomato basil sauce for a vegan pesto
- Add vegan sausage or tempeh crumbles for added protein
- Add diced bell peppers and onions for a more traditional lasagna flavor
- Top with vegan parmesan cheese
- Use vegan mozzarella cheese instead of chao cheese slices
This Deep Dish Pizza recipe is one of my favorites for a few reasons.
The layers of cheese and plant-based pepperoni give it a unique flavor and texture.
The pizza dough is thick and holds all the toppings together, and it can be made with an additional layer of cheese for an extra indulgent experience.
Plus, it’s plant-based, so everyone can enjoy it!
If you want to get creative with the recipe, here are some ideas:
- Add some cooked mushrooms or onions to the topping
- Sprinkle some vegan parmesan cheese on top
- Top with fresh herbs like oregano or basil
- Add some vegan sausage crumbles to the topping
- Drizzle some olive oil on top
- Swap out the pizza sauce for a pesto sauce
- Add some vegan bacon bits to the topping
Easy Vegan Fondue (Swiss style)
If you’re looking for a romantic dinner idea, vegan fondue is the way to go.
This particular recipe is easy to make and takes less than 30 minutes, so it’s perfect for a last-minute date night.
The combination of vegan white cheese, dry white wine, garlic, and cognac creates a delicious and creamy fondue that’s sure to impress your date.
Plus, the addition of lemon, paprika, nutmeg, and white pepper makes it even more flavorful.
This recipe is also perfect if you’re trying to avoid cashews. It’s nut-free, so you won’t have to worry about any potential allergic reactions.
For a unique twist, you can always add some extra ingredients to the mix.
Here are a few ideas:
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Sliced apples
- Chopped bell peppers
- Sliced carrots
- Chopped walnuts
- Dry white wine and a splash of lemon juice
Apple Chao Cheese Tart
How about trying an apple chao cheese tart for a delicious and easy dessert?
This recipe is a combination of a classic cheese tart and a sweet, cinnamon-spiced apple pie.
The crust is made with vegan butter and whole wheat pastry flour, giving it a light and flaky texture.
It is then filled with a mixture of apples, cinnamon, flour, and brown sugar and topped with Creamy Original Chao Slices.
One of the great things about this recipe is that it’s vegan-friendly and a great way to use up any apples you have around.
Plus, it’s easy to make and looks great once it’s done!
If you want to give this recipe a twist, here are some ideas:
- Try using different types of apples to see which ones you like best.
- Add a streusel topping with oats and brown sugar.
- Swap out the vegan butter for coconut oil.
- Experiment with different Chao flavors.
- Substitute the whole wheat pastry flour for almond flour.
- Add some nuts or dried fruit for a crunchy texture.
My mind already starts to salivate when I think about the crunchy and cheesy vegan mozzarella sticks!
Not only are these vegan mozzarella sticks easy to make and taste just like the dairy version, but you can also customize them with different herbs and spices.
For example, try adding some smoked paprika for a smoky flavor or some chili powder for a spicy kick.
You can also get creative with the type of breadcrumbs you use, such as panko for a crunchier texture.
Serve them with your favorite marinara sauce or vegan ranch dressing for a delicious appetizer or snack.
- Use smoked paprika for a smoky flavor
- Add chili powder for a spicy kick
- Experiment with different types of breadcrumbs such as panko
- Serve with marinara sauce or vegan ranch dressing
Traditional “Meaty” Vegan Lasagna
This traditional vegan lasagna dish is the perfect meal for anyone looking for a hearty, flavorful dish that’s entirely plant-based.
Made with high-quality vegan burgers and sausages, this recipe is full of robust tomato flavor, and its creamy cheese filling is made with vegan cream cheese, parmesan, mozzarella, and American cheese slices.
The secret ingredients give the lasagna its rich flavor, and the vegan egg replacer gives it a delightfully cheesy texture.
I love this recipe because it’s so full of flavor, and the texture of the vegan egg replacer really brings the dish to life.
It has a few steps involved, but it’s so worth it in the end.
Plus, there are so many ways to customize this recipe and make it your own.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Add some vegan ricotta to the cheese filling layer
- Stir in some cooked mushrooms to the “meat” sauce
- Sprinkle vegan Italian sausage crumbles on the top layer
- Swap out the tomato sauce for a vegan Alfredo sauce
- Sprinkle some vegan bacon bits on the top layer for an extra crunch
- Add a little heat by stirring in some red pepper flakes
- Swap out the vegan burgers for plant-based ground beef
11 Ways To Use Chao Cheese
- Vegan Mac & Chao Cheese
- Chao Cheese Nuggets
- Nachos with Field Roast & Chao Cheese
- Grilled Cayenne Tomato Chao Cheese Panini
- Fogo de Chao Cheese Bread Puffs
- Vegan Veggie Lasagna
- Deep Dish Pizza
- Easy Vegan Fondue (Swiss style)
- Apple Chao Cheese Tart
- Vegan Mozzarella Sticks
- Traditional "Meaty" Vegan Lasagna
- Pick your favorite recipe from this list to serve for dinner tonight.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Enjoy in no time!