If you’re looking for a sweet treat that you won’t be able to resist, then you’ve come to the right place!
This article will give you 20 delicious oreo and cream cheese recipes that will have you drooling.
With simple ingredients and easy instructions, these recipes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and leave your taste buds wanting more.
So, get your apron ready, and let’s get baking!
These little Oreo Balls are the perfect no-bake treat for this holiday season!
Not only are they easy to make, but they are bursting with flavor.
Made with crushed Oreo cookies, cream cheese, and two kinds of chocolate melting wafers, these Oreo Balls are sure to please everyone at your next holiday gathering.
Plus, you can get creative with the decorating – melted chocolate, Oreo crumbs, sprinkles, crushed peppermint, or chopped nuts are all great options.
Here are some creative twists you can make to this recipe:
- Try using different kinds of Oreos such as double-stuffed or mint flavored Oreos
- Use peanut butter chips instead of white chocolate wafers
- Drizzle melted white chocolate and dark chocolate together
- Add a teaspoon of peppermint extract to the cream cheese mixture
- Use different types of sprinkles such as rainbow or holiday-themed
- Roll the Oreo Balls in toasted coconut flakes for a different flavor
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the melted chocolate for a fun twist
Oreo Cookies & Cream Pie
If you’re looking for a delicious, no-bake pie that’s easy to make and tastes like an Oreo, then this Oreo Cookies and Cream Pie recipe is for you!
It’s made with only 6 ingredients, including cream cheese, heavy cream, and Oreo cookies.
The result is a creamy, indulgent, crowd-pleasing pie that’s sure to be a hit at any gathering.
Plus, you can easily customize it to your preference by adding a variety of toppings or other ingredients like peanut butter, chocolate chips, or candy.
Here are some of my favorite creative twists you can make with this recipe:
- Use chocolate Oreos instead of regular Oreos for the crust
- Top the finished pie with fresh berries or a drizzle of melted chocolate
- Add a layer of peanut butter to the cream cheese filling for a peanut butter Oreo pie
- Use a variety of different Oreo flavors for the crust and the chopping
- For an extra special touch, sprinkle crushed Oreos on top of the finished pie
No-Bake Oreo Truffles
I love Oreo Truffles because they are an incredibly easy, no-bake dessert that you can make with just three ingredients (Cream Cheese, Oreos, and Chocolate!).
Plus, you can make them ahead of time and store them in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to serve them.
These truffles make a great treat for any occasion!
You can even switch up the colors and toppings to make them extra special.
Some creative twists you can make with this recipe include:
- Adding a teaspoon of peppermint extract to the cream cheese mixture for a minty flavor.
- Rolling the truffles in crushed candy canes to give them a festive touch.
- Drizzling melted peanut butter chips over the truffles for a salty-sweet combination.
- Swapping out the Oreos for other flavors, like chocolate chip cookies.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
When you don’t want to turn on the oven, this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe in a jar is the perfect solution.
Not only is it simple to make and requires no baking, but it’s also incredibly cute and a great way to enjoy a delicious dessert.
Plus, you can customize the jars any way you want.
Try adding some crushed Oreos to the top of each jar, or maybe some different flavors of Oreos, such as Birthday Cake Oreos or Fudge Covered Oreos.
You can even swirl some chocolate syrup in the cheesecake layer for an extra-special touch.
Here are a few creative twists you can make to this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Sprinkle some chopped nuts or chocolates on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Add a layer of melted chocolate on top of the Oreos for an extra crunch.
- Add a layer of raspberry jam or your favorite berry compote between the Oreos and the cheesecake.
- Swirl some caramel or peanut butter into the cheesecake layer.
- Use a different type of cookie, such as gingersnaps or graham crackers.
Oreo Delight (Dessert “Lasagna”)
Yes, you read that right: Oreo Delight!
This fun, no-bake dessert is the perfect way to bring your family together.
It features a delightful Oreo crust, a thick cream cheese layer, and a classic chocolate pudding layer.
You can even top it off with lots of Oreo pieces for an extra crunch.
The best part?
It only takes 2.5 hours to make, so you can whip it up in no time.
If you’re looking to get creative, here are some fun twists on Oreo Delight you can try:
- Swap out the chocolate pudding layer for your favorite flavor
- Add a layer of your favorite ice cream
- Use mint Oreo cookies for a refreshing twist
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the top
- Replace the Oreo cookie crust with your favorite cookie flavor
Oreo Fluff Recipe with Pudding and Cool Whip
Oh my goodness, Oreo Fluff is such an amazing dessert that I’m sure everyone will love!
It has an amazing creamy texture thanks to the combination of Instant Vanilla Pudding and Cool Whip, and the Oreos and cream cheese give it a delicious, rich flavor.
It’s a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
To make it even better, here are some creative twists you can make:
- Use different flavored pudding mixes
- Add some fresh fruit to the mix
- Substitute the cream cheese for marshmallow fluff
- Top with a layer of melted chocolate
- Use different flavors of Oreo cookies
- Add a layer of crushed nuts
No-Bake Oreo Bars
These No Bake Oreo Bars are an easy, delicious dessert that everyone will love!
The creamy bars have a light, luscious cream cheese and whipped cream filling, topped with plenty of extra Oreos and a crisp Oreo crust.
Kids and adults alike will gobble them up!
You can make this recipe even more special by adding different mix-ins.
Try adding fresh fruit, caramel, chocolate chips, cookies, or whatever you like!
You can also top these bars with melted chocolate, chocolate shavings, chopped nuts, coconut flakes, or a drizzle of ganache.
These No Bake Oreo Bars are sure to be a hit no matter how you decide to customize them!
I recommend making this recipe for your next special occasion or just for a fun treat!
Here are some creative twists you can make to this recipe:
- Use different types of Oreos, like Double Stuf, Golden Oreos, or Peanut Butter Oreos
- Add a layer of melted chocolate between the Oreo crust and the cream cheese filling
- Top the bars with a layer of melted white chocolate
- Sprinkle a layer of crushed pretzels on top of the cream cheese filling
- Mix in chopped candy bars or chopped nuts into the cream cheese filling
- Drizzle the bars with caramel or hot fudge
Holiday Oreo Cream Cheese Cookies
This Holiday Oreo Cream Cheese Cookie recipe is the perfect way to make an indulgent festive treat!
With just a few simple ingredients – all-purpose flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, salted butter, cream cheese, and Oreo cookies – you can whip up a batch of delicious cookies in no time.
The combination of Oreo cookies and cream cheese creates a deliciously rich yet light texture that’s perfect for the holiday season.
I love this recipe because it’s so simple and easy to make.
Plus, it’s versatile enough to be customized in a variety of ways.
Here are some creative twists you can make to this recipe:
- Add some festive sprinkles to the dough before baking
- Mix some chopped candy canes into the dough
- Top each cookie with a mini Oreo cookie
- Drizzle melted white or dark chocolate over the top of the cooled cookies
- Swap out the Oreos for your favorite cookie (like chocolate chip!)
- Add a teaspoon of peppermint extract to the dough for a peppermint twist
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites
These little squares of creamy cheesecake goodness are the perfect treat for summer!
Not only are they no-bake, they only require 15 minutes of prep time and no oven.
They’re also incredibly delicious and full of Oreo cookie flavor.
I love that this recipe is so easy to make and that the cheesecake bites are so creamy and cheesy.
You can also customize the recipe with creative twists like adding different flavors of Oreo cookies, adding a layer of melted chocolate, or sprinkling with crushed candy on top for extra sweetness.
3-Ingredient Oreo Cookie Truffles
Small and round, these Oreo Cookie Truffles are the perfect bite-sized treats to make for any occasion.
They’re easy to make with just 3 ingredients and take only 5 minutes to prepare.
The combination of semi-sweet chocolate and Oreo cookies is a classic and irresistible flavor combination.
The cream cheese adds a creamy texture that really makes these truffles stand out.
These Oreo Cookie Truffles can be enjoyed just as they are or you can get creative with them.
Here are some creative ideas to make them your own:
- Dip them in white chocolate for a festive look
- Roll them in crushed candy canes for a wintery twist
- Dust them with powdered sugar for an elegant presentation
- Add some melted peanut butter for an extra delicious flavor
- Drizzle them with caramel or chocolate sauce for an extra indulgent treat.
Cookies and Cream Cinnamon Rolls
Who can say no to a gooey, cookies and cream cinnamon roll?
This recipe is perfect for those who love both Oreos and cinnamon rolls.
It has an incredibly soft dough, loaded with Oreo crumbs and a chocolate cinnamon filling with Oreo pieces.
The rolls are then topped with an Oreo cream cheese glaze – a truly decadent treat!
Not only is this recipe absolutely delicious, but it’s also easy to make.
The ingredients are all simple, straightforward, and easily accessible.
Plus, the rolls only require a 60-minute rising time, so you can enjoy them in no time!
For an extra special treat, why not get creative with the recipe?
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Add a pinch of nutmeg in the filling for a hint of warmth
- Use a mixture of semi-sweet and white chocolate chips in the filling
- Swap out the Oreos for your favorite chocolate sandwich biscuits
- Top the rolls with a salted caramel glaze instead of the cream cheese glaze
- Sprinkle some toasted nuts over the top for an extra crunch
Loaded Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies
You won’t find a more decadent brownie recipe than this one!
Rich, fudgy, and loaded with Oreo cookies, white chocolate chips, and semi-sweet chocolate chips, these brownies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The combination of the deep, dark chocolate flavor with the lightness of the cream cheese makes for a truly indulgent experience.
Plus, you can always add your own creative twist to this recipe.
Try adding different types of cookies, nuts, or even adding a drizzle of caramel over the top for an extra layer of flavor.
Here are some creative twists you can make to this recipe:
- Swap out the Oreos for your favorite cookie, like Nutter Butters or Chips Ahoy!
- Top with a layer of Nutella and chopped hazelnuts
- Sprinkle sea salt over the top for a sweet and salty combo
- Add a layer of chopped candy bars or peanut butter cups
- Swap out the white chocolate chips for dark or milk chocolate chips
- Mix in some chopped nuts or dried fruit for a little crunch and texture
Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars
If you’re a chocolate lover, you won’t want to miss trying this decadent Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars Recipe!
Not only is it the perfect combination of chocolate, cheesecake, and brownie all in one, but it’s also an easy-to-make, sliceable dessert.
With a brownie bottom, chocolate-filled Oreos, a creamy vanilla cheesecake, and topped with a silky chocolate ganache, this recipe is sure to be a hit!
I love that this recipe is perfect for any time of year and that it’s customizable.
If you’re looking to switch things up a bit, here are a few creative twists you can make:
- Use different flavored Oreos
- Add some chopped nuts
- Top with a sprinkle of sea salt
- Drizzle melted peanut butter or caramel on top
- Use a different flavor of cheesecake or cream cheese
- Add a layer of fresh fruit on top before adding the ganache
- Use different flavored chocolate chips in the ganache.
Oreo Brownie Lush
If you’re looking for a delicious and decadent dessert, this Oreo Brownie Lush is the perfect fit!
With fudgy brownies, cream cheese, chocolate pudding, whipped topping, and Oreo cookies, it’s an indulgent treat that will satisfy any chocoholic’s cravings.
It’s also incredibly easy to make and can be easily adapted for parties and gatherings.
I love that this Oreo Brownie Lush is so rich and indulgent, and yet so simple to make.
Plus, it’s great for creating unique twists – you can add a layer of peanut butter to the cream cheese layer, or use a different type of pudding.
You can also try using different types of Oreo cookies, like Double Stuf or Mint.
Here are some fun twists you can make with this recipe:
- Add a layer of peanut butter to the cream cheese layer
- Use a different type of pudding
- Use different types of Oreo cookies, like Double Stuf or Mint
- Add some chopped nuts to the top of the dessert
- Try adding a layer of caramel between the pudding and the whipped topping
Mocha Oreo No Bake Dessert
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that’s sure to be a hit at any gathering, then this Mocha Oreo No Bake Dessert is the one for you!
With just 6 ingredients, you can whip up this decadent treat in no time.
This dessert has a few key components that make it stand out from the rest.
The Oreos provide a crunchy, chocolatey base that pairs perfectly with the cream cheese and coffee.
The bittersweet chocolate chips add a richness that will entice even the pickiest of eaters.
Finally, the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar combine to create a light, mousse-like texture that will have everyone asking for seconds.
I love that this recipe is so easy to make, yet looks and tastes like something you’d find from a high-end bakery.
Best of all, it can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
Once you have the basics down, you can get creative with this recipe!
Here are a few twists you can add:
- Use different flavored Oreos such as Mint or Birthday Cake
- Add a layer of your favorite jam or preserves
- Sprinkle with crushed nuts or coconut flakes
- Drizzle with melted white or dark chocolate
- Top with fresh berries or a sprinkle of cinnamon
Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting
Who doesn’t love Oreo cream cheese frosting?
This delicious treat is a great way to finish off cakes, cupcakes, and so much more!
With just a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can create a smooth and creamy frosting that is sure to impress.
The cream cheese and butter help to create a rich and creamy base which is then sweetened with powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
Crushed Oreos add a delightful crunch to the frosting and make it even more decadent.
A splash of milk adds a lovely touch and helps to bring all the flavors together.
I love this Oreo cream cheese frosting for its creamy texture and hint of sweetness.
It’s the perfect balance of flavors and it’s so easy to make.
Plus, you can customize it to your liking by adding different ingredients!
Here are some ideas of creative twists you can make with this Oreo cream cheese frosting:
- Add cocoa powder to turn it into a chocolate frosting
- Stir in some peanut butter for a nutty flavor
- Sprinkle some sprinkles on top for a colorful finish
- Replace the Oreos with crushed candy bars for extra sweetness
- Use a different type of milk, such as almond or coconut milk, for a unique twist
Golden Oreo Truffles with Cream cheese
I absolutely love this Golden Oreo Truffles with Cream cheese recipe!
It’s a no-bake recipe, making it a great choice when you’re looking for something tasty and easy to make.
Plus, it only takes 1.5 hours to make, so it’s perfect for when you’re in a hurry and need a quick treat.
The combination of golden Oreos, cream cheese and white chocolate is a match made in heaven!
If you’re looking to make this recipe a bit more special, here are some creative twists you can make:
- Use chocolate Oreos instead of the golden kind
- Add some chopped nuts for a crunchy texture
- Drizzle the truffles with melted chocolate
- Sprinkle with festive holiday sprinkles
- Add a few drops of flavoring extract to the cream cheese mixture to give it an extra flavor boost
Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Bars (with Oreo base)
This Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Bars recipe is a great option for a quick, delicious dessert that requires minimal effort.
With the Oreo base and chocolate ganache, it’s a decadent treat that’s sure to please.
The cream cheese and Nutella combination is creamy and perfectly balanced, and the fact that you don’t need to turn on the oven is a major plus.
For a fun twist, you can try adding raspberries or strawberries to the top for a fruity kick, or even chopped hazelnuts for a nutty texture.
You can also get creative with the Oreo base – try switching the Oreos out for other types of cookies, or adding a layer of melted chocolate before the base.
LAYERED OREO PUDDING DESSERT
This Layered Oreo Pudding Dessert is one of my favorite recipes.
It’s an easy no bake dessert that requires only a few ingredients and takes almost no time to prepare.
The combination of Oreo cookies, cream cheese, chocolate and vanilla pudding, and Cool Whip creates a decadent treat that everyone can enjoy.
Plus, you can customize the recipe to suit your own taste.
Try adding different cookie flavors, fruit, nuts, or even marshmallows for a creative twist.
For a delicious Layered Oreo Pudding Dessert, here are some creative twists you can make:
- Replace Oreo cookies with different cookie flavors
- Add fresh fruit
- Add nuts
- Add marshmallows
- Replace regular Cool Whip with a different flavor
- Replace the chocolate and vanilla pudding with different flavors
Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
Your kids, friends, and family will love these Oreo Cheesecake Cookies!
This recipe is the perfect balance of sweet and creamy, with the crunchy texture of Oreos making it irresistible.
Not only is it easy to make, but it’s a great way to get creative with your baking.
Plus, you can easily customize it by adding in ingredients like nuts, chocolate chips, or your favorite candy.
Try these out for your next holiday cookie tray and you’ll have everyone asking for the recipe!
Here are some creative twists you can make with this recipe:
- Add in some chopped nuts to give them a crunchy texture
- Swap out the Oreos for a different flavor of cookie
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips for a double chocolate treat
- Roll them in colorful sprinkles for a fun and festive look
- Drizzle with a sweet and tangy glaze for a delicious finish
20 Oreo and Cream Cheese Recipes I Can’t Resist
- Oreo Balls
- Oreo Cookies & Cream Pie
- No-Bake Oreo Truffles
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Oreo Delight (Dessert “Lasagna”)
- Oreo Fluff Recipe with Pudding and Cool Whip
- No Bake Oreo Bars
- Holiday Oreo Cream Cheese Cookies
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 3-Ingredient Oreo Cookie Truffles
- Cookies and Cream Cinnamon Rolls
- Loaded Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies
- Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- Oreo Brownie Lush
- Mocha Oreo No Bake Dessert
- Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting
- Golden Oreo Truffles with Cream cheese
- Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Bars (with Oreo base)
- LAYERED OREO PUDDING DESSERT
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- Pick your favorite recipe from this list to serve for dessert.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Enjoy in no time!