Truffle ravioli is a delicious and decadent dish.
It’s rich, creamy, and full of flavor.
But what sauce goes with truffle ravioli?
There are many types of sauces that can be used with truffle ravioli. Some examples include Alfredo sauce, carbonara sauce, marinara sauce, and even a simple butter and garlic sauce. For a more unique flavor, you can also try a truffle cream sauce.
If you are looking for the perfect sauce to pair with your truffle ravioli recipe, then you are in the right place.
In this article, I’m sharing 15 of the best sauces for truffle ravioli including Alfredo sauce, carbonara sauce, tomato sauce, cream sauce, and more.
What Sauce Goes with Truffle Ravioli?
When choosing a sauce for your truffle ravioli, there are a few things to consider.
- First, think about the flavors you want. A creamy sauce with hints of Parmesan cheese can be delicious, or you might prefer a light and refreshing sauce made with lemon and herbs.
- Second, consider the texture of the sauce. A thicker sauce will coat the ravioli well, while a thinner sauce will allow the flavor of the truffles to shine through.
- Finally, don’t be afraid to experiment. Try a new sauce and see how it tastes. You may be surprised at how good it is.
Here are 15 sauces that go well with truffle ravioli:
I like garlic, and I like butter, so this sauce is a natural fit for truffle ravioli.
The butter and garlic flavors work together to create a delicious, rich sauce that goes well with the delicate pasta.
You can use this same recipe with any type of ravioli, but I especially enjoy it with the flaky, buttery texture of truffle ravioli.
If you like tomatoes, you’re going to love this creamy, delicious sauce.
It’s perfect for truffle ravioli, pasta, or even just on its own as a dipping sauce.
This tomato sauce is easy to make and has a delicious, slightly sweet flavor.
This Butternut-Squash Pasta Sauce is a delicious and easy way to add some rich flavor to your ravioli.
The sauce is made with butternut squash, garlic, butter, and Parmesan cheese.
It’s perfect for serving over truffle ravioli or any other pasta dish.
This sauce is unique and flavorful, and it pairs perfectly with truffle ravioli.
The acidity of the apple cider cuts through the richness of the truffle, and the sweetness of the cider complements the earthy flavor of the truffle.
This is a delicious and decadent dish that is sure to impress your guests.
If you like spicy flavors, then a Cajun gravy is the perfect sauce to pair with truffle ravioli.
The rich and creamy pasta pairs well with the spiciness of the gravy, and the overall result is a dish that is full of flavor and sure to please your taste buds.
If you want something unique and special to go with your ravioli, try a sage and onion sauce.
This rich and creamy sauce is full of flavor, and it pairs perfectly with the earthy taste of truffle.
- To make this sauce, simply saute some chopped onions in olive oil until they’re softened, then add in some chopped sage leaves and cook for a few more minutes.
- Finally, stir in some heavy cream and cook until the sauce is thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then serve over your ravioli.
This is one of the most well-known sauces in French cuisine.
It’s made with clarified butter, shallots, vinegar, and egg yolks.
It’s rich and creamy, with a slightly acidic flavor.
It’s the perfect sauce for rich dishes like truffle ravioli.
This sauce will add some beautiful color and acidity to your dish.
The raspberry vinaigrette will help to cut through the richness of the truffle ravioli and will bring out the flavors of the dish.
Blue cheese sounds like it would be a strong flavor, but when it is melted and mixed with cream, it becomes a delicious and luxurious sauce.
The key to making a great blue cheese sauce is to use a high-quality cheese and to not be afraid to let it melt and mix well with the cream.
This sauce is easy to make and can be made ahead of time.
It pairs well with truffle ravioli because the flavors are complementary and the sauce helps to balance out the richness of the dish.
Personally, this is my favorite sauce on this list to pair with truffle ravioli.
Mushroom cream sauce is rich and creamy, with a deep earthy flavor that compliments the truffles perfectly.
It’s also relatively easy to make, and only requires a few ingredients.
- To make the sauce, start by sautéing some mushrooms in butter or olive oil.
- Once they’re soft and fragrant, add in some garlic and a splash of white wine.
- Let the wine cook off for a minute, then add in heavy cream and chicken stock.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper, then let it simmer until it’s thick and creamy. If you want a little extra flavor, you can also add in some fresh thyme or Parmesan cheese.
- Serve the sauce over the ravioli and enjoy!
12. Pesto Sauce
If you want something easy and flavorful, pesto is a great option for your ravioli.
It’s smooth and creamy, and the basil flavor pairs well with the richness of the truffles.
Just be sure to use a good quality pesto, and don’t skimp on the amount you use.
A little goes a long way with this dish.
Although this isn’t technically a sauce, a creamy chipotle ranch dressing is the perfect accompaniment to truffle ravioli.
The dressing is packed with flavor and has a great creamy texture that pairs perfectly with the rich ravioli.
Plus, it’s super easy to make!
Simply combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
If you want a little extra spice, you can add more chipotle peppers to taste.
Garlic and cheese pairs super well together, and this garlic Parmesan sauce is no exception.
The sauce is creamy and flavorful, and it really brings out the best in the truffle ravioli.
It’s not too difficult to make, but there are a few key things to keep in mind.
- First, make sure to use fresh garlic for the best flavor.
- Second, don’t let the sauce boil or it will curdle.
- Lastly, add a little bit of pasta water to thin it out if it’s too thick.
Ah, honey mustard sauce.
The perfect sauce for truffle ravioli.
This sauce is flavorful and creamy, with just the right amount of sweetness from the honey.
- It’s easy to make, too – simply whisk together some honey, mustard, and cream, and you’re good to go.
- Serve it with a sprinkle of fresh parsley for extra flavor and color.
What Wine Goes with Truffle Ravioli?
There are a few wines that go well with truffle ravioli. For a white wine, you could try a Pinot Grigio or a Sauvignon Blanc. If you prefer red wine, a Merlot or Barbera would be good choices.
What Sauce Goes with Mushroom and Truffle Ravioli?
There are many different types of sauces that can go with mushroom and truffle ravioli. Some examples include a simple tomato sauce, a cream sauce, or even a pesto sauce.
What Sauce Goes with Black Truffle Ravioli?
There are many possible sauces that go well with black truffle ravioli. Some examples include: a simple olive oil and garlic sauce, a creamy cheese sauce, a meat-based tomato sauce, or a mushroom-based sauce.
What Sauce Goes with Truffle Ravioli? (15 Best Sauces)
- Garlic Butter Sauce
- Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Butternut-Squash Pasta Sauce
- Apple Cider Sauce
- Spicy Cajun Gravy
- Sage and Onion Sauce
- Béarnaise Sauce
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Blue Cheese Sauce
- Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Pesto Sauce
- Creamy Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Pick your favorite sauce from this list to serve with your truffle ravioli.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Enjoy in no time!