If you are looking for a delicious sauce to pair with your chicken ravioli, then you are in the right place.
I’m sharing 13 of my favorite sauces that go perfectly with chicken ravioli.
Whether you are looking for a creamy sauce, a tomato-based sauce, or something in between, I have got you covered.
These sauces will take your dish to the next level!
What Sauce Goes with Chicken Ravioli?
There are many different types of sauce that go well with chicken ravioli. Some popular choices include Alfredo sauce, pesto sauce, tomato sauce, and cream sauce. You can also get creative and experiment with other types of sauces to find the perfect pairing for your chicken ravioli dish.
And, if you need more ideas, check out these 13 sauces that go well with chicken ravioli:
Alfredo sauce is a rich and creamy sauce that’s perfect for chicken ravioli.
It can also be used as a sauce for other pasta dishes, such as rigatoni or penne.
This sauce is made with butter, cream, Parmesan cheese and garlic.
It’s also served with a side of garlic bread.
Here are some of my best tips for making perfect Alfredo sauce every time:
- Start by heating the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add the garlic and cook until it’s fragrant.
- Add the cream and Parmesan cheese and continue to cook until the cheese is melted.
- Stir in some salt and pepper to taste, then remove from heat and serve immediately.
2. Pesto Sauce
Why not add some color to your plate with a pesto sauce?
Pesto is a delicious, creamy sauce that’s perfect for chicken ravioli.
The pesto can be served with almost any dish, but it really shines when paired with savory pasta like chicken ravioli.
For an extra boost of flavor, try adding in some chopped fresh parsley or basil before serving.
Here are some easy tips for making pesto:
- Start with fresh, high quality ingredients.
- Use a mortar and pestle to crush the ingredients.
- Stir constantly until the mixture is smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
3. Tomato Sauce
Tomato sauce is a versatile and easy-to-make sauce that goes great with chicken ravioli.
It’s got a hearty flavor that pairs well with the pasta and plenty of spices to give it a little kick.
You can also use this sauce as a base for other dishes, like pizza or pasta dishes.
I like tomato sauce for these 5 reasons:
- It’s versatile – You can use it as a base for many different dishes, like pizza or pasta.
- It has a hearty flavor – Tomato sauce is perfect for chicken ravioli because it has a lot of flavor.
- It’s easy to make – Tomato sauce is very easy to make, and you only need a few simple ingredients.
- It’s budget-friendly – Tomato sauce is a great option if you’re on a budget, because you can easily make it at home without spending a lot of money.
- It’s healthy – Tomatoes are a great source of vitamins, which are essential for your health.
Who doesn’t like garlic?
Garlic cream sauce is a classic pairing for chicken ravioli and it takes just a few minutes to make.
- Start by heating some butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Once melted, add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add flour to thicken the sauce and then whisk in milk.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until thickened.
- Serve over your chicken ravioli and enjoy!
Remember these 3 tips when making garlic cream sauce:
- Use a light hand with garlic so it doesn’t overpower the flavor of the other ingredients.
- Add milk gradually, whisking constantly to avoid lumps.
- Don’t boil the sauce or it will become too thick.
5. Cheese Sauce
As any cheese lover would say, cheese is the perfect sauce for ravioli.
This savory, creamy sauce is the perfect complement to tender chicken and fluffy pasta.
A few tablespoons of grated cheese goes a long way in this recipe, so feel free to adjust according to your own taste preferences.
Here are 5 of my favorite cheeses to use in cheese sauce: cheddar, blue cheese, gorgonzola, brie, and camembert.
Honestly, this is my favorite sauce in the world.
It’s a simple mixture of white wine, mushrooms, and butter, but the depth of flavor it provides is unparalleled.
It’s perfect for pairing with chicken ravioli, but can also be used as a gravy on roasted chicken or even over mashed potatoes.
Follow these tips if you want to make your own:
- First, start by sautéing the mushrooms in a small amount of butter until they release their juices.
- Next, add the white wine and let it simmer until reduced by half.
- Finally, add some salt and pepper to taste.
Chicken ravioli is a great dish to pair with a creamy mushroom Marsala sauce.
This sauce is perfect for those who love mushrooms, because it has a rich flavor that goes well with the pasta.
The marsala wine helps to enhance the flavor of the mushrooms, while the cream makes it smooth and creamy.
Here are some ingredients you can add if you want to make this sauce at home: fresh or canned mushrooms, Marsala wine, heavy cream, butter, salt and pepper.
This herby sauce is the perfect finishing touch for your chicken ravioli dish.
The rosemary and lemon give it a bright, zingy flavor that pairs well with the savory pasta.
You can also use this sauce as a dipping sauce for your samosas or as a topping for your chicken ravioli.
Chicken ravioli and white wine sauce are a classic Italian pairing.
The sauce is light and delicate, perfect for topping off a hearty pasta dish.
Try this easy white wine sauce on your next ravioli dish.
Sometimes simplicity is key, and that’s especially true when it comes to a sauce.
This garlic butter sauce is easy to make and will complement any pasta dish.
- Simply melt butter in a small pan over medium heat, then stir in garlic until fragrant.
- Once melted, add flour and continue stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Finally, whisk in milk and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Another good option is a sun-dried tomato sauce.
This sauce is delicious on its own, or you can use it as a base for other sauces or toppings.
For example, you could serve it with steamed broccoli or oven-roasted potatoes.
If you’re serving chicken ravioli, a creamy spinach and artichoke sauce is the perfect accompaniment.
This sauce is rich and complex, thanks to the addition of cream and butter.
It’s also easy to make, so you can put it together in no time.
Simply sauté some spinach and artichoke hearts in oil until they’re tender.
Then add in some broth, milk, and cheese, and whisk until smooth.
This Mexican-inspired sauce is a delicious addition to any pasta dish.
It’s simple to make, and its flavors pair well with savory ingredients like chicken ravioli or even pizza.
The recipe calls for tomatoes, red onion, garlic, cilantro and jalapeño pepper.
If you want to amp up the heat, add more chilies.
What Sauce Goes with Chicken Ravioli? (13 Best Sauces)
- Alfredo Sauce
- Pesto Sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Garlic Cream Sauce
- Cheese Sauce
- Mushroom Sauce
- Creamy Mushroom Marsala Sauce
- Rosemary Lemon Butter Sauce
- White Wine Sauce
- Homemade Garlic Butter Sauce
- Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Sauce
- Pick your favorite sauce and serve it with your chicken ravioli.
- Prepare the rest of your delicious meal.
- Enjoy in no time!