Bread machines are an appliance that can be used to make a variety of breads, including vegan bread.
Vegan bread is made without any animal products, making it a great option for those who are vegan or have allergies to eggs or dairy.
There are a variety of vegan bread recipes that can be made in a bread machine, including gluten-free and grain-free options.
In this blog post, I’m sharing 20 of the best vegan bread machine recipes that I could find from around the web.
These recipes include a variety of breads, such as sourdough, rye, whole wheat, and more.
20 Best Vegan Bread Machine Recipes
Bread is one of the most versatile foods you can make in a bread machine.
You can use it as a base for sandwiches, roll it up with spinach and cheese for a hot sub, or spread peanut butter on it for a quick snack.
When you’re looking for vegan bread machine recipes, you’ll find that many of them are quite easy to make.
Here are 20 of the best vegan bread machine recipes that are sure to delight your taste buds:
Easy Basic Vegan Bread Machine Recipe from Megan Kerry
This recipe is full of healthy ingredients and is perfect for anyone looking for a vegan bread recipe.
The bread machine yeast makes it quick and easy to make, and the ground flax seeds add a nutritious boost.
The canola oil makes the bread nice and moist, and the all purpose flour gives it a light and fluffy texture.
For a tasty side dish, try serving this bread with some vegan hummus or roasted vegetables.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you could even add some herbs or spices to the bread dough before baking.
Here are 5 ways to customize this basic vegan bread recipe:
- Add some chopped nuts or seeds to the dough for a crunchy texture.
- Stir in some dried fruit or chocolate chips for a sweet treat.
- Replace the canola oil with melted coconut oil for a tropical flavor.
- Substitute half of the all purpose flour with whole wheat flour for a heartier loaf.
- Add a teaspoon of garlic powder or onion powder for a savory twist.
Vegan Bread Machine Apple Oatmeal Bread
Something magical happens when apples and cinnamon come together, and this bread captures that flavor combination perfectly.
The apples add a sweetness and moistness to the bread, while the cinnamon gives it a warm, cozy flavor.
This bread is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even dessert!
And it’s so easy to make in a bread machine!
- To make this bread, simply add all of the ingredients to your bread machine in the order listed.
- Then set the machine to the “dough” cycle and let it do its thing.
- When the cycle is done, shape the dough into a loaf and place it on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the bread at a 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown.
- Let the bread cool before slicing and serving.
Here are a few ways I like to add some extra flavor to this bread:
- Add some chopped nuts or dried fruit to the dough before baking.
- Brush the top of the loaf with a little melted butter before baking.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and sprinkle it over the top of the loaf before baking.
This bread is delicious on its own, but it also makes a great base for other dishes.
Here are a few ideas:
- Top the bread with some sliced apples and a drizzle of caramel sauce for a delicious dessert.
- Slice the bread and use it for French toast.
- Use it as the bread for a savory breakfast sandwich with egg, cheese, and bacon or sausage.
Keep in mind that this bread is best eaten the day it is made.
However, you can store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Oil-Free 100% Whole Wheat Vegan Bread Machine Recipe
If you’re trying to stay away from oil but still want to enjoy the taste of freshly-baked bread, this oil-free 100% whole wheat vegan bread machine recipe is a great option.
You can customize it with your favorite spices or add-ins, and it’s perfect for a quick and easy side dish.
Just be sure to keep an eye on the bread as it bakes, as whole wheat flour can burn easily.
Here are 5 spices you can add to your oil-free 100% whole wheat vegan bread machine recipe:
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
BEST Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Bread Machine Recipe
Not everybody likes raisins in their cinnamon bread, so if you’re one of those people, feel free to omit them from the recipe.
You could also add some chopped nuts to the bread for a little extra texture and flavor.
Serve this bread warm, sliced and buttered, with a cup of coffee or tea.
Here are 5 ingredients I sometimes add to my cinnamon raisin bread recipe:
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract for extra flavor
- An extra tablespoon or two of brown sugar for a sweeter bread
- A handful of chopped nuts, like pecans or walnuts
- A tablespoon of ground flaxseed meal for some extra nutrition
- A few tablespoons of raisins, for a more traditional cinnamon raisin bread
Vegan Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls are known for being a delicious, indulgent breakfast treat.
But if you’re vegan, you might not think you can enjoy them.
However, with a few simple substitutions, you can make vegan cinnamon rolls that are just as delicious as the traditional kind.
To make the dough, you’ll need bread flour, brown sugar, and a little bit of cinnamon.
For the filling, simply use a vegan margarine or butter, and for the frosting, use powdered sugar and non-dairy milk.
To customize your cinnamon rolls, you can add in raisins, nuts, or even chocolate chips.
And if you want to make them even more indulgent, top them with a simple glaze made with powdered sugar and non-dairy milk.
Whether you’re vegan or not, these cinnamon rolls are sure to please.
So why not give them a try?
Vegan Old World Rye Bread Machine Recipe
Although rye bread has a rep of being heavy and dense, this recipe results in a loaf that’s surprisingly light and airy.
The key is using a combination of whole wheat, dark rye, and bread flour.
And don’t forget the caraway seeds!
They give the bread a subtle flavor that takes it to the next level.
If you’re looking for something different to serve with your rye bread, try pairing it with a savory side dish like roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes.
And if you want to get really creative, use your bread machine to make rye bread crumbs and use them as a topping for casseroles or salads.
Just be sure to adjust the bake time accordingly.
Vegan Fluffy White Bread
Personally, I love a fluffy white bread to accompany any meal.
This recipe is vegan, so it’s perfect for anyone with dietary restrictions.
And, it’s easy to customize with your favorite flavors.
Add some garlic and rosemary for a savory twist, or some fruits and nuts for a sweet and nutritious snack.
Serve with a side of soup or salad for a complete meal.
Here are 5 ways to add some serious flavor to your vegan white bread:
- Add some garlic and rosemary for a savory twist.
- Add some fruits and nuts for a sweet and nutritious snack.
- Mix in some sun-dried tomatoes and olives for a Mediterranean flavor.
- Stir in some chocolate chips for a delicious dessert bread.
- Add some cheddar cheese and jalapeños for a spicy kick.
Easy Vegan Bread Machine Chocolate Cake
Although this cake isn’t technically a “bread” per se, it’s a delicious and easy recipe that can be made in a bread machine.
Simply combine all of the ingredients in the bread machine pan, set it to the “cake” setting, and let it do its thing.
The end result is a moist and chocolatey cake that is sure to please.
If you’re looking for a way to dress up this cake, try adding some frosting or a dusting of powdered sugar.
Or, if you want to keep it simple, serve it with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
Whatever you do, enjoy!
Vegan Bread Machine Focaccia
Focaccia bread is known for its strong flavor and thick, fluffy texture.
This recipe for vegan focaccia bread made in a bread machine is the perfect way to enjoy all the flavor of focaccia without all the work.
Simply add all the ingredients to your bread machine and let it do its thing.
In no time at all, you’ll have a delicious, homemade focaccia bread to enjoy.
This recipe is perfect as is, but there are endless possibilities for customization.
For a little extra flavor, try adding garlic or onion to the dough.
You could also top the bread with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, or any other toppings you like.
Serve this vegan focaccia bread as a side dish at your next meal, or enjoy it as a snack or light meal on its own.
It’s delicious no matter how you enjoy it!
Vegan & Gluten-Free Breadmaker Wholemeal Loaf
Trying to stay away from gluten?
This delicious and easy-to-follow recipe for a vegan and gluten-free breadmaker wholemeal loaf is perfect for you.
Made with gluten free oat, dairy free, psyllium husk, maple syrup, and flax seed, this loaf is healthy and flavorful.
You can customize it to your liking by adding in your favorite spices or herbs.
Serve it with a side of roasted vegetables or a simple salad for a complete meal.
Here are some tips for making the perfect loaf:
- Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before beginning. This will help the bread rise evenly.
- If you don’t have a bread machine, you can still make this recipe! Simply follow the instructions for mixing and kneading the dough, then place it in a greased and floured loaf pan. Bake at a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes to an hour, or until the bread is golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before slicing. This will help it hold together better.
Most people think sourdough is super hard to make, but with a bread machine, it’s actually pretty simple!
Just add all the ingredients into the bread machine and let it do its thing.
The end result is a delicious and fluffy loaf of sourdough bread that’s perfect for slicing and spreading with your favorite toppings.
If you want to get creative, you can add in some dried fruit or nuts to the bread dough before baking.
Or, try serving it with a hearty soup or stew for a complete meal.
Just be sure to add a little extra time to the baking cycle if you’re making any additions to the dough.
Here are 5 creative ways to add extra flavor to your sourdough bread:
- Mix in some shredded cheese for a cheesy loaf.
- Stir in some diced onions, garlic, and herbs for a savory twist.
- Add in some dried fruit and nuts for a sweet and nutritious loaf.
- Mix in a little cocoa powder and chocolate chips for a chocolatey treat.
- Stir in some natural peanut butter or almond butter for a nutty flavor.
You know what they say about oats, right?
They’re the breakfast of champions!
Well, this wholemeal gluten free vegan bread machine loaf with oats is the perfect way to start your day.
Packed with nutritious ingredients like brown rice, psyllium husk, and oat flour, this loaf is sure to give you the energy you need to tackle your day.
And if you’re looking for something to pair it with, why not try one of our delicious side dish options like roasted vegetables or a simple green salad?
Dinner rolls are small, round pieces of bread that are typically served as a side dish.
This recipe is for vegan dinner rolls that are made in a bread machine.
The recipe calls for bread machine yeast, bread flour, vegan butter, and cane sugar.
One creative idea for customization would be to add some herbs or spices to the dough before baking.
This could give the rolls a unique flavor that would complement any meal.
Some side dish options that would go well with these rolls include roasted vegetables, a simple salad, or a soup.
One thing to consider when making this recipe is that the vegan butter may not be available at all stores.
However, most stores that carry specialty baking ingredients should have it.
If you’re craving some delicious sandwiches but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, this vegan sandwich bread recipe is the perfect solution.
Made with bread flour, vegan white sugar, olive oil, instant yeast, and Italian seasoning, this bread is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with everyone.
And because it’s made in a bread machine, it’s super easy to make.
Simply add all of the ingredients to the bread machine and let it do its thing.
Looking for some creative ways to customize your sandwich bread?
Try adding some chopped onions, garlic, or sun-dried tomatoes for an extra zesty kick.
Or, for a more hearty sandwich, add some vegan sausage or tofu.
Serve your sandwiches with a side of roasted potatoes or a simple green salad for a complete meal.
And if you’re feeling adventurous, try making your own vegan mayo or cheese to spread on your sandwiches.
Sometimes, a low-fat vegan diet can seem restrictive.
But with a little creativity, there are plenty of delicious and satisfying dishes you can make.
This Fluffy Peasant Bread is a perfect example.
It’s easy to make, and can be customized to your liking.
Serve it with a side of roasted vegetables or a simple salad, and you’ll have a delicious and healthy meal that everyone will love.
Molasses in bread?
This recipe for vegan wheat bread with molasses and agave is a delicious way to enjoy freshly-baked bread without all the hassle.
The oat milk makes the bread extra moist, while the molasses and agave give it a unique sweetness.
You can customize this bread by adding your favorite spices, nuts, or dried fruit.
Serve it with soup or salad for a complete meal.
I love maple syrup in my hot cross buns!
The sweetness pairs perfectly with the raisins and wheat flour.
I would recommend using soy milk in the recipe to make it vegan-friendly.
You could also add some other dried fruits or spices to the buns for extra flavor.
Serve the buns with a side of fruit salad or roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
Here are 5 creative ways to add some extra flair to your buns:
- Use different types of dried fruit, such as apricots, figs, or cherries.
- Add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon or nutmeg to the dough.
- Stir in some chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans.
- Use a different type of syrup, such as agave or honey.
- Top the buns with a streusel topping made with flour, sugar, and butter.
Vegan Bread Machine French Bread
This famous French bread recipe is perfect for any bread machine.
This recipe is simple to follow and yields a delicious, crusty loaf of bread that is perfect for any meal.
You can customize this bread by adding your favorite herbs or spices to the dough.
Serve this bread with your favorite soup or salad for a complete meal.
Whole wheat, vegan, and made in a bread machine?
This 100% Whole Wheat Vegan Bread Machine Recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a healthier alternative to traditional bread recipes.
Made with whole wheat flour, maple syrup, vital wheat gluten, and olive oil, this bread is not only delicious, but also packed with nutrients.
Customize it with your favorite herbs and spices, or enjoy it as is with a simple side of soup or salad.
If you’ve never heard of multigrain bread, it’s time to try it!
This recipe is for a delicious and easy vegan version that is perfect for any occasion.
The bread is made with whole wheat flour, maple syrup, bread flour, and instant yeast, and it is packed with flavor.
The best part about this recipe is that it is easily customizable.
You can add any type of grain you like, and you can also add nuts or dried fruit for extra flavor.
This bread is perfect for a side dish or as a snack.
20 Best Vegan Bread Machine Recipes
- Easy Basic Vegan Bread Machine Recipe from Megan Kerry
- Vegan Bread Machine Apple Oatmeal Bread
- Oil-Free 100% Whole Wheat Vegan Bread Machine Recipe
- BEST Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Bread Machine Recipe
- Vegan Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Vegan Old World Rye Bread Machine Recipe
- Vegan Fluffy White Bread
- Easy Vegan Bread Machine Chocolate Cake
- Vegan Bread Machine Focaccia
- Vegan & Gluten-Free Breadmaker Wholemeal Loaf
- Vegan Bread Machine Sourdough Bread
- Wholemeal Gluten Free Vegan Bread Machine Loaf with Oats
- Vegan Bread Maker Dinner Rolls
- Vegan Sandwich Bread Recipe
- Fluffy Peasant Bread (vegan and Low Fat)
- Vegan Bread Machine Wheat Bread With Molasses And Agave
- Bread Machine Vegan Hot Cross Buns
- 100 % Whole Wheat Vegan Bread Machine Recipe
- Easy Vegan Multigrain Bread
- Pick your favorite bread machine recipe from this list to make.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Serve it up once it's done!