Tired of the same boring chicken recipes?
Then try something new and exciting with these 19 quick and easy Asian chicken breast recipes!
From sweet and sour to spicy and tangy, these recipes are sure to add life to your weekly meal plan.
With simple ingredients and minimal prep time, these recipes are perfect for busy weeknights and will have your family begging for seconds.
So break out of your comfort zone and explore the world of Asian chicken breast recipes below!
It’s hard to say no to delicious and crispy garlic chicken!
This recipe is an easy and tasty party appetizer that will be sure to impress.
Perfect for the upcoming busy fall and holiday season, this sticky garlic chicken is an easy crowd-pleaser.
It only requires a few simple ingredients including garlic, honey, soy sauce, barbecue sauce, fish sauce, white wine vinegar, and water.
To make the chicken, you’ll need boneless skinless chicken breasts, flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs.
Fry the chicken until it’s golden and crispy, and you’re done!
Here are some tips for making this recipe:
- Use a light hand when coating the chicken in flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs for optimal crispiness.
- Make sure to fry the chicken over medium heat to ensure that it’s cooked through.
- Serve the crispy garlic chicken with your favorite dipping sauce!
You know what they say, nothing beats homemade!
Try this easy-to-make General Tso’s Chicken recipe and you’ll have a delicious take-out dish in no time.
This homemade version is made with crispy pan-fried chicken and is coated in a sweet and slightly spicy sauce – perfect for dinner or a party.
Here are a few tips so you can make the most of this recipe:
- Make sure to use low-sodium soy sauce for the best flavor
- Use a cast iron skillet for a crispier chicken
- Add more or less red pepper flakes depending on your desired level of spiciness
- Feel free to sub honey for the brown sugar if desired.
If you don’t mind a bit of spice, this easy Mongolian Chicken recipe is a great way to satisfy your takeout cravings!
This dish combines sweet and savory flavors to create an unforgettable meal that’s better than anything you can get delivered.
Serve it over noodles or rice for a quick weeknight dinner that everyone will enjoy!
Here are a few tips to make the most of this recipe:
- Make sure to cut the chicken into thin, uniform slices for the best texture.
- Balance the sweetness of the sauce with the heat of the chili peppers.
- Finish the dish with a garnish of scallions for an extra pop of flavor.
- Use low-sodium soy sauce and chicken broth to keep the flavor light and refreshing.
Your family will love this Easy Asian-Style Chicken Breasts recipe!
It’s a delicious balance of savory, sweet and slightly spicy flavors – perfect for a takeout-style dinner.
With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
Tips for making the best Easy Asian-Style Chicken Breasts:
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips for faster cooking time
- Use freshly grated ginger for a more intense flavor
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet for a crunchier texture
- Marinate chicken in a mixture of orange juice concentrate, pineapple juice concentrate, soy sauce and brown sugar for an hour before cooking for extra flavor
- Sprinkle with green onions and cayenne pepper for extra color and a bit of heat
You won’t ever have to order Chinese takeout again after trying this delicious Chinese Garlic Chicken recipe!
It’s a great weeknight dinner that is easy to make and can be served for parties as well.
With a mix of cornstarch, salt and pepper to coat the chicken thighs, garlic, scallions, rice wine, soy sauce, and sugar, you’ll get the perfect balance of flavors.
Plus, you can fry or bake the chicken depending on your preference.
Here are some tips to make your Chinese Garlic Chicken even better:
- Make sure to season the chicken thighs with the cornstarch, salt, and white pepper.
- Slice the garlic and scallions into thin pieces to get the best flavor.
- If you don’t have Shaoxing rice wine, you can use dry sherry as a substitute.
- Fry or bake the chicken depending on your preference.
- Serve with steamed white rice and vegetables for a complete meal.
I can already taste the delicious sweet and savory flavors of this Asian Baked Chicken Breasts recipe!
The combination of avocado oil, sesame oil, fish sauce, garlic, maple syrup, coconut aminos, and rice vinegar will make for a healthy yet flavorful meal.
For the best results, I recommend marinating the chicken breasts in the ingredients for at least 30 minutes before baking.
This will help the flavors to really sink in and give the chicken an amazing taste.
Tips for Making Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes
- Use a shallow baking dish for even cooking
- Adjust the amount of sriracha for desired spiciness
- Serve with your favorite sides for a balanced meal
Nobody will go wrong with this Asian-inspired honey chicken recipe!
It’s an easy way to bring a delicious takeout favorite dish to your dinner table.
Crispy chicken is complemented by a delicious honey glaze that’s sure to please everyone.
Serve this over rice or noodles for a complete meal.
Here are some tips to make the best honey chicken:
- Use cornstarch to get a crispy coating on the chicken
- Add more garlic or red pepper flakes to the honey glaze for some extra kick
- Use a combination of honey and apple cider vinegar to balance out the sweetness
- Don’t forget to add the chicken broth to the glaze for extra flavor
- Use oil to help achieve a golden brown crust
This recipe requires a bit more effort than your average stir-fry, but the end result is worth it!
The crispy chicken pieces are smothered in a sticky-sweet bourbon sauce that will have you coming back for more.
Serve it over rice or with steamed or stir-fried veggies for a complete meal.
Here are some tips to make this recipe even better:
- Use low-sodium soy sauce and chicken broth for less salt
- Use sesame oil for more flavor
- For a kid-friendly version, replace the bourbon with apple juice
- Feel free to adjust the amount of red pepper flakes to your taste
- Don’t forget to season the chicken with salt and pepper
- And, lastly, make sure to use a large skillet for the chicken!
How about trying this delicious, easy-to-make Chicken Teriyaki?
Marinate the chicken with a combination of mirin, soy sauce, garlic or ginger, and sugar for a tasty, flavorful teriyaki sauce.
Grill, bake, or stir-fry the chicken to get that perfect juicy texture.
Finally, top with toasted white sesame seeds for a delicious finish.
Here are a few tips for making this delicious dish:
- Use low sodium soy sauce for a healthier option
- Make sure to marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes for maximum flavor
- Grill, bake, or stir fry the chicken for the best result
- Use toasted white sesame seeds for a delicious flavor and texture
Something truly magical happens when you combine the succulent taste of chicken, the earthy flavor of mushrooms, and the spicy kick of garlic.
This takeout-style Chinese Chicken and Mushrooms is a quick, easy and delicious way to get a restaurant-style meal in minutes!
The savory Chinese brown gravy really makes this dish stand out and the addition of green onions and mushrooms adds a depth of flavor and texture.
- Use high heat and a stainless steel pan to get the best sear on the chicken.
- Use a combination of chicken broth, Chinese cooking wine, and oyster sauce to make the brown gravy.
- Use a combination of white pepper and sugar to give the gravy a nice balance of spicy and sweet.
- Serve with fried rice or noodles or with stir-fried veggies for a complete meal.
My mom used to make Sweet and Spicy Asian Chili Chicken Breast all the time and it was always a hit.
This recipe is a great way to get your family to enjoy a healthy meal full of flavor.
The combination of sweet and spicy flavors from honey, soy sauce, chili flakes, and sesame oil is a delicious combination that will bring a smile to everyone’s face.
The best part is, it can be served with a variety of sides like rice, noodles, vegetables, or cauliflower rice.
Here are some tips to make it even tastier:
- Marinate the chicken in the sauce for at least an hour before cooking
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top for a crunchy texture
- Use low-sodium soy sauce to keep the sodium levels low
- Use fresh ginger and garlic for the best flavor
- Serve with a side of green onions for a hint of freshness.
If you don’t mind working in the kitchen, you should definitely try this easy Kung Pao Chicken.
It’s a great weeknight dinner option that’s loaded with saucy chicken and veggies.
Skip ordering takeout and make it yourself—it’ll save you some money, too!
To make this dish, marinate the chicken, prepare the Kung Pao sauce, and then stir fry everything together.
For extra flavor, don’t forget to top it off with roasted peanuts and sesame seeds.
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect Kung Pao Chicken:
- Make sure to marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes
- Use a wok to stir fry everything together
- Don’t forget to add the roasted peanuts and sesame seeds as a garnish
- Serve with steamed white rice.
Forget about boring chicken fingers! These Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers are the perfect way to spice up game day.
With just the right amount of crunch, these delicious chicken fingers are made with cilantro, ginger, garlic, chili sauce, lime juice, tamari, brown sugar, gluten-free flour, almonds, rice chex, and a few other simple ingredients.
The combination of flavors will make you and your guests go crazy!
- Make sure to use fresh ingredients for the best flavor!
- For a spicy kick, add a bit more red chili pepper flakes.
- Use gluten-free flour for a gluten-free snack.
- Serve with a side of lime wedges for an extra zesty flavor.
If you’re looking for a flavor-packed dish that’s sweet and spicy, Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Breasts are a great choice!
This oven-baked dish is slathered with a delicious Honey Sriracha glaze that will have you hooked with its saucy and sticky amazingness.
The combination of Sriracha, honey, soy sauce, white vinegar, lime juice, and garlic gives this dish a unique and flavorful kick.
Plus, it’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients for the Honey Sriracha sauce well
- Use boneless, skinless chicken breasts for best results
- Don’t forget to season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, thyme, and basil
- Add a touch of cornstarch for extra thickness
- Garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley, sesame seeds, and lime wedges for extra flavor and presentation
I’m sure you’ve tried the classic Panda Express Orange Chicken.
So why not switch it up with this healthier and even more delicious Honey Sesame Chicken Breast?
Plus, the honey sesame sauce is an irresistible combination of sweet and savory.
Here are a few tips to make sure you get the best result:
- Make sure to cut the chicken into 1 inch chunks for even cooking.
- Be generous with the sesame oil, as it will add great flavor.
- Toast the sesame seeds before adding them as a garnish.
- Serve over steamed white or brown rice.
Simple, delicious, and cost-friendly, this Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is a great way to bring the flavors of Chinese takeout right into your own kitchen.
This easy-to-follow recipe is made with everyday ingredients and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Plus, you can make it in an Instant Pot or Crockpot for an even easier dinner.
Here are a few tips to make the most of this recipe:
- Toast the cashews to give them a crunchy texture
- Use a combination of hot sauce, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and dark soy sauce for the perfect flavor
- Balance the sweetness with rice wine vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil
- Don’t forget to season with salt and pepper for the best taste
Can you even get better than a delicious Asian-glazed chicken that’s been cooked to perfection in a slow cooker?
This recipe is guaranteed to impress, with its flavorful combination of soy sauce, oyster sauce, and brown sugar.
Serve it with steamed greens and rice for a complete meal.
Here are some tips to make the most of this recipe:
- Use bone-in chicken breast fillets for added flavor
- For an extra kick, add some freshly grated ginger to the sauce
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and spring onions on top for a beautiful presentation
- Don’t forget to reserve some of the sauce to serve on the side
- If you’re in a hurry, you can also cook this in the oven at 375°F for 25 minutes
Just imagine biting into a juicy, saucy sesame chicken that’s better than takeout!
This marinated chicken stir-fry is perfect for a weeknight dinner, as it takes less oil than the battered and fried version.
With a secret low-sugar sauce, this recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds!
Here are some tips to get the perfect sesame chicken stir-fry:
- Marinate the chicken in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili flakes, brown sugar, pepper, and salt for at least 30 minutes.
- Use a hot wok or skillet for stir-frying as it will help to keep the chicken juicy.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Toast the sesame seeds for a few minutes before adding to the stir-fry for a crunchy texture.
- Garnish with Chinese parsley or green onions for a flavorful finish.
When you just want a delicious and easy meal the whole family will love, I recommend Grilled Sesame Lime Chicken with Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce.
This flavorful dish is made with chicken cubes marinated in lime juice and sesame oil, then grilled to perfection and served with a spicy peanut sauce.
And don’t forget to make a double batch of the sauce – it’ll be gone before you know it!
Here are some tips to make sure you get the most out of this recipe:
- Marinate the chicken cubes in the lime juice and sesame oil for at least 20 minutes before grilling.
- Toast the sesame oil in a saucepan over low heat for an extra nutty flavor.
- Feel free to adjust the heat of the sauce by adding more or less red pepper flakes.
- Serve over cooked rice or quinoa and garnish with sliced green onions.
19 Simple Asian Chicken Breast Recipe Collection
- Crispy Garlic Chicken
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Easy Mongolian Chicken
- Easy Asian-Style Chicken Breasts (Sticky)
- Chinese Garlic Chicken
- Asian Baked Chicken Breasts
- Honey Chicken (Asian Style)
- Easy Bourbon Chicken
- Chicken Teriyaki with Marinade
- Takeout Style Chinese Chicken and Mushrooms
- Sweet and Spicy Asian Chili Chicken Breast
- Easy Kung Pao Chicken
- Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers
- Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Breasts
- Panda Express Honey Sesame Chicken Breast (Copycat)
- Cashew Chicken
- Slow cooker Asian-glazed chicken fillets
- Better Than Takeout Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
- Grilled Sesame Lime Chicken with Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce
- Pick your favorite recipe from this collection to serve for dinner tonight.
- Organize all of the required ingredients.
- Enjoy in 30 minutes or less!