Are you looking for some delicious and unique Asian cauliflower recipes to wow your family and friends?
Look no further!
In this blog post, we’ll be exploring 19 irresistible recipes that are sure to tantalize your taste buds.
From classic Asian flavors like ginger, garlic, and soy sauce, to bold and spicy dishes, these Asian cauliflower recipes will bring a whole new level of flavor to your dinner table.
Simple, healthy, and delicious, this Sweet & Sour Cauliflower recipe is one you won’t want to miss!
Using everyday ingredients like flour, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and more, you can whip up a tasty dinner in no time.
Plus, it’s so versatile!
Here are some delicious twists you can make:
- Swap out the cauliflower with broccoli
- Add some pineapple chunks for a tropical twist
- Substitute rice vinegar with white wine vinegar
- Sprinkle some crushed peanuts over the top for added crunch
- Serve with quinoa for a heartier meal
Crunchy, spicy, and sweet, Sticky Sesame Cauliflower is a flavorful Asian dish that is sure to leave you satisfied.
Perfect for a weeknight meal, this dish is easy to make and requires minimal ingredients.
To make it even more delicious, you can jazz it up with some garlic powder, sriracha, and honey or maple syrup.
Try experimenting with other spices and sauces for different flavor combinations.
Here are a few delicious twists you can make:
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper for a little extra heat
- Top with toasted sesame seeds and diced green onions
- Drizzle with some teriyaki sauce
- Add a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes
- Add a pinch of smoked paprika for a smoky flavor
When you’re looking for a flavorful vegetarian dish that’s a great combination of sweet and spicy, this Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower is it!
This easy appetizer or side dish has just the right amount of kick, thanks to the hoisin sauce, honey and sriracha.
Make sure to sprinkle sesame seeds on top for the perfect finishing touch.
To make this recipe even more interesting, you can add a few twists:
- Swap out the soy sauce for coconut aminos
- Add some garlic powder to the mix
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes on top
- Use almond flour instead of gluten-free flour or cornstarch
If you don’t mind getting your hands dirty in the kitchen, then this Kung Pao Cauliflower is the perfect vegan Chinese takeout alternative.
It’s hearty, spicy, and full of flavor.
The Kung Pao sauce has the perfect combination of sweet, salty, and spicy flavors, and the cauliflower coating is perfectly crisp.
Plus, this recipe is vegan, gluten-free, low in fat and calories, and can be made oil-free.
To make it even better, here are some delicious twists you can make:
- Add your favorite vegetables, like broccoli, carrots, or mushrooms.
- For an extra kick, add some diced chili peppers.
- If you’re not a fan of cauliflower, try using tofu or tempeh instead.
- For a nuttier flavor, you can add some cashews or almonds.
Don’t be fooled by its simple ingredients – this Roasted Asian Cauliflower with Soy-Ginger Sauce is bursting with flavor!
The combination of garlic, ginger, and soy sauce gives this veggie dish a savory deliciousness that will have you coming back for more.
Plus, it’s vegan and gluten-free friendly, making it an ideal dish for a variety of diets.
To make it even more flavorful, try adding some red pepper flakes or a squirt of Sriracha to the sauce.
You can also top it with sesame seeds or chopped peanuts for added crunch.
- Add red pepper flakes or a squirt of Sriracha to the sauce
- Top with sesame seeds or chopped peanuts
- Substitute olive oil with peanut oil for a nutty flavor
- Add some diced bell pepper for extra crunch
Turn on your air fryer and get ready to make the most delicious cauliflower wings ever!
These air fryer sesame cauliflower wings are coated in a flavorful and spicy sesame garlic sauce that is sure to please any crowd.
Not only are they vegan and gluten free, but they’re also quick and easy to make!
The combination of non-dairy milk, honey or maple syrup, soy sauce or tamari, sriracha, gluten free all purpose flour, gochujang, and toasted sesame oil create a delicious marinade that coats the cauliflower perfectly.
To make these wings even more flavorful, you can add in some freshly grated ginger and garlic powder.
Serve them as an appetizer or side dish – your guests won’t be able to resist their crunchy and deliciousness!
If you’re looking for something a bit different, here are some delicious twists you can make to this recipe:
- Swap out the gluten free all purpose flour for chickpea flour
- Add in some diced red bell pepper for an extra crunch
- Sprinkle on some sesame seeds for an extra nutty flavor
- Drizzle on some extra sriracha for an extra kick of heat
- Use almond milk instead of non-dairy milk for a nutty flavor
Who doesn’t love Chinese Orange Chicken?
But if you’re looking to switch things up and avoid the deep-frying and high-calorie ingredients that come with it, this Chinese Orange Cauliflower is the perfect solution!
The sticky orange sauce and crispy bites of cauliflower create an amazing dish that your family will love.
Plus, it’s a great way to get more veggies into your diet.
Try this recipe for a tasty twist on a classic favorite!
- Add bell peppers for extra crunch
- Top with cashews or sesame seeds for added flavor and crunch
- Use almond flour instead of all-purpose flour for a gluten-free version
- Add extra spices to the orange sauce for more flavor
- Serve with quinoa instead of rice for a healthier alternative
I can’t say no to this Asian BBQ Roasted Cauliflower recipe!
The combination of cilantro, peanuts, and a sticky-sweet glaze makes for a flavorful and unique roasted cauliflower recipe.
Plus, with only 45 minutes of prep and cooking time, it’s a great choice for a busy weeknight meal.
To make this recipe your own, try adding:
- Chili flakes for a spicier flavor
- Sesame oil for a more Asian flair
- Roasted garlic for a savory punch
- Peanuts for an extra crunch
This recipe reminds me of those delicious Korean dishes we all love.
It’s a vegan-friendly recipe that’s easy to make, and it’s perfect for lunch, dinner, or even as a snack.
The cauliflower is coated and battered in a spicy-sweet glaze, and you can choose to either bake or fry it.
I highly recommend this recipe to anyone looking for a quick and flavorful meal!
Twists & Variations:
- Try adding some diced bell peppers for some extra crunch
- Use honey instead of maple syrup for a sweeter glaze
- Switch up the breadcrumbs for a different texture
- Add some chopped nuts for an extra crunchy topping
- Try using different condiments like mayonnaise or mustard to customize the glaze
- Mix in some chili powder and cayenne pepper for extra spice
Sweet & Spicy Cauliflower Bites
How many times have you tried to make something different and creative with cauliflower florets?
This Sweet & Spicy Cauliflower Bites recipe is the perfect way to spice up your next meal.
With a combination of toasted sesame seeds, honey, soy sauce, and Korean-style chili flakes, this dish is sure to be a hit.
The best part is that it’s incredibly easy to make and only takes 30 minutes.
Plus, there are numerous variations you can make to give it your own spin:
- Use sriracha or chili paste instead of Korean-style chili flakes for extra heat
- Add 1 tablespoon of grated ginger for a zesty kick
- Switch up the vegetables by adding bell peppers or mushrooms
- Use maple syrup or agave nectar in place of honey for a lower-sugar version
Seriously, you won’t be disappointed with this Miso Cauliflower recipe!
It’s a great side dish to add to any meal, whether it’s a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
The combination of white miso paste, tamari or soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and red pepper flakes will give the cauliflower a great flavor and a nice crunch.
To make it even better, top it off with some freshly chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
For a bit of extra flavor, you can also add some garlic or ginger.
Here are some twists & variations you can make:
- Add sesame seeds or almonds
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast
- Swap out the white miso for red or yellow miso paste
- Add some fresh herbs such as parsley or basil
Okay, I had to include an Indian recipe even though it might be a bit intimidating.
This Tandoori Cauliflower is a great starting point for a beginner looking to explore Indian cooking.
It’s a simple, spiced yogurt-based baked cauliflower dish that is so flavorful and delicious.
Serve it with an easy-to-make cilantro sauce for a complete meal!
Twists & Variations:
- Add some extra spices like garam masala and cumin powder to the yogurt marinade
- Use different vegetables like broccoli or mushrooms instead of cauliflower
- Replace the yogurt with a vegan alternative for a dairy-free version
- Try other Indian sauces like mint and tamarind to serve with the dish
Ah, Chinese food! Craving some but don’t want to order takeout?
Then this General Tso Cauliflower is the perfect solution.
This oil-free and gluten-free recipe is a healthier alternative to Chinese takeout and can be made in just 30 minutes.
Enjoy this flavorful dish of cauliflower, broccoli, and oil-free fried rice with a mix of garlic, onion, and chili paste for a delicious meal.
Twists & Variations:
- Use any other type of vegetable such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or carrots
- For a sweeter flavor, add a tablespoon of honey
- Swap out the cauliflower for tofu or tempeh
- Add some extra spice with a teaspoon of chili powder
I love Asian cuisine, and this bang-bang cauliflower recipe is a great way to enjoy a healthy version of one of my favorite dishes.
It’s easy to make with just a handful of ingredients, and the bang bang sauce is what really makes this dish stand out.
It’s a great alternative to takeout and a great snack for any occasion.
To make it even better, here are some twists & variations to try:
- Add some chopped bell peppers or broccoli for extra crunch
- Spice it up with some sriracha or chili flakes
- Serve it over some fluffy quinoa for a complete meal
- Drizzle with some tahini or sesame oil for extra flavor
Nothing says classic Chinese cuisine quite like Cashew Cauliflower!
This vegetarian version of the classic Cashew Chicken dish is sure to please everyone in the family.
It’s packed with flavor thanks to the tasty combination of soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, ginger, and red chili flakes. Roasted cashews add a delicious crunch.
For a twist, try adding in some bell peppers for a pop of color, or switch up the spices for a different flavor profile.
Here are some twists and variations you can try:
- Add in bell peppers for a pop of colour
- Substitute the cashews for peanuts
- Use different types of spices for a different flavour profile
- Add in some diced onion for added flavour
Simple and delicious, this Korean Baked Cauliflower is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy.
It’s easy to make and is sure to be a hit with the family.
The combination of ketchup, maple syrup, mirin, sriracha, and tamari soy sauce create a sticky, sweet and spicy sauce that will coat the cauliflower florets perfectly.
The mix of garlic, ginger, gochugaru, gochujang, and white pepper give this dish its traditional Korean flavor.
To make it crispy, coat the cauliflower in a mix of all-purpose flour, potato starch, and panko breadcrumbs before baking.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds for a flavorful finish.
Twists & Variations:
- Add extra heat by adding more cayenne pepper
- Swap out the almonds for cashews
- Substitute the non-dairy milk with regular milk
- Experiment with different types of vinegar
- Add your favorite herbs and spices to the mix
This vegan cauliflower curry recipe is a delicious and easy way to enjoy a flavorful and healthy dinner.
Ready in just 30 minutes, the combination of cauliflower, chickpeas, and spices will make your taste buds sing.
For a warm and comforting meal, complete the dish with a side of rice or naan.
For more flavor variations, try adding some Asian-inspired flavors like lemongrass, Thai basil, and lime.
Or, switch it up with Mexican-style flavors like cilantro, jalapeño, and cumin.
For a Moroccan-style twist, add some harissa paste, olives, and preserved lemon.
Twists & Variations:
- Asian-inspired flavors: lemongrass, Thai basil, lime
- Mexican-style flavors: cilantro, jalapeño, cumin
- Moroccan-style flavors: harissa paste, olives, preserved lemon
Don’t let the 45-minute cook time intimidate you – this Asian BBQ Roasted Cauliflower is worth the effort!
This flavorful and delicious dish features a sticky-sweet glaze and is topped with roasted peanuts and cilantro for crunch.
The combination of honey, ketchup, red chili sauce, and soy sauce make for a unique flavor that you won’t be able to get enough of.
The best part?
You can make this dish your own by adding variations like different herbs or spices.
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Add in lemon juice for a zesty kick.
- Top with your favorite nuts, such as almonds or walnuts.
- Try swapping out the honey for brown sugar.
- Add a little bit of garlic for extra flavor.
If time is of the essence and you’re looking for a flavorful and easy vegetarian meal, look no further than this 20 minute Sesame Cauliflower recipe!
Crispy cauliflower is coated in a sweet and sticky sesame sauce, served over rice or noodles.
It’s a delicious, Asian-inspired meal that is both gluten free and vegan friendly.
For even more flavor, try adding some fresh grated ginger or garnishing with sesame seeds and green onions.
Here are some twists & variations you can try:
- Use maple syrup instead of honey for a vegan-friendly version
- Add some crushed red pepper flakes for a spicy kick
- Swap out the rice or noodles for quinoa or bulgur wheat
- Try using Sriracha or chili garlic sauce instead of the soy sauce
- Add some diced bell peppers for a crunchy texture
19 Simple Asian Cauliflower Recipe Collection
- Sweet & Sour Cauliflower
- Sticky Sesame Cauliflower
- Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower
- Kung Pao Cauliflower
- Roasted Asian Cauliflower with Soy-Ginger Sauce (Vegan)
- Air Fryer Sesame Cauliflower Wings
- Chinese Orange Cauliflower
- Asian BBQ Roasted Cauliflower
- Korean Gochujang Cauliflower (Vegan Recipe)
- Sweet & Spicy Cauliflower Bites
- Miso Cauliflower
- Tandoori Cauliflower
- GENERAL TSO CAULIFLOWER
- Bang Bang Cauliflower
- Cashew Cauliflower
- Korean Baked Cauliflower
- Vegan Cauliflower Chickpea Curry
- Asian BBQ Roasted Cauliflower
- 20 MINUTE Sesame Cauliflower
- Pick your favorite recipe from this collection to serve for dinner tonight.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Serve in less than 30 minutes!