Hormel Corned Beef Hash is a popular product that can be used to make a variety of delicious recipes.
In this blog post, I’m sharing 14 of the best Hormel Corned Beef Hash recipes that you can make for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
These recipes include classic corned beef hash, corned beef hash skillet, corned beef hash patties, corned beef hash and eggs, and more.
Whether you are looking for an easy weeknight meal or a hearty breakfast to start your day, one of these Hormel Corned Beef Hash recipes is sure to please.
14 Hormel Corned Beef Hash Recipes
There are three things that I really like about cooking with Hormel corned beef hash.
- First, it is a great way to add some extra protein to my diet.
- Second, it is a very versatile ingredient that can be used in a lot of different dishes.
- Third, it is a very affordable option for those on a budget.
With that being said, here are 14 of the best hormel corned beef hash recipes:
1. Classic Corned Beef Hash
Sometimes the classics are the best, and that’s definitely the case with this recipe.
It’s simple to make and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
In addition to the HORMEL corned beef hash, you’ll need potatoes, onions, and some seasonings.
I like to add a bit of garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper to mine.
- To make it, simply sauté the onions and potatoes in a bit of oil until they’re soft.
- Then add in the corned beef hash and cook until it’s hot throughout.
- Serve it on its own or with eggs for a complete breakfast. Enjoy!
2. Canned Corned Beef Hash Recipe (Air Fryer or Skillet)
Whether you decide to use your air fryer or a skillet on the stove, this canned corned beef hash recipe is easy and delicious.
I like to add a few other ingredients to my dish to give it some more flavor.
I usually add onions, bell peppers, and garlic.
Other great additions could be diced tomatoes, jalapeños, or even black beans.
As for herbs and spices, I think smoked paprika, chili powder, and cumin go really well with corned beef hash.
But you could also try using things like curry powder or garam masala.
3. Canned Corned Beef Hash Patties
You can do so many things with these patties.
You can make them into sliders, put an egg on top, make a sandwich, or even just eat them as is!
The other ingredients you’ll need are:
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil or butter
- HORMEL corned beef hash
- First, mix together the flour, milk, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until everything is well blended.
- Heat up the oil or butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter for each patty onto the skillet.
- Make sure to flatten them out a bit.
- Cook until golden brown on each side and enjoy!
4. Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
I recommend trying this recipe for breakfast, brunch, or even dinner.
It is simple, yet filling and satisfying.
1 can HORMEL corned beef hash
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small baking dish, spread out the corned beef hash.
- Make two wells in the hash and crack an egg into each well.
- Top with shredded cheese, if desired.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Serve with hot sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
5. Hormel Corned Beef Hash Casserole Recipe
Who doesn’t love a warm casserole on a cold day?
This recipe is hearty and filling, and it’s easy to make ahead of time.
Simply layer the ingredients in a casserole dish, cover, and refrigerate until you’re ready to bake.
The key ingredient in this casserole is HORMEL corned beef hash.
I like to add diced onion and green bell pepper for extra flavor and color.
You could also add some shredded cheese to the top of the casserole before baking, or serve it with a dollop of sour cream on the side.
I like to season this casserole with garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
But feel free to experiment with other herbs and spices that you enjoy.
6. Corned Beef Hash Quiche
A quiche is a great way to use up leftover corned beef hash, and this recipe is easy to make and can be tailored to your liking.
- Simply preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 6 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1/4 teaspoon each of salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Stir in 2 cups of the corned beef hash and top with shredded cheese (cheddar or Swiss work well).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the quiche is set.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
You can also add other vegetables to the quiche such as sauteed onions or peppers.
If you like things spicy, try adding some hot sauce to the egg mixture.
And don’t forget the herbs! Fresh parsley or thyme would be a nice addition.
7. Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Burrito
If you’re craving Mexican food for breakfast but want to switch things up a bit, try this corned beef hash breakfast burrito recipe.
It’s packed with flavor and will fill you up until lunchtime.
- To make the burrito, start by cooking the corned beef hash according to the instructions on the can.
- Then, in a separate pan, scramble some eggs.
- Once both the hash and eggs are cooked, add them to a warm tortilla along with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped green onions.
- Roll up the burrito and enjoy!
If you want to spice things up, try adding some hot sauce or jalapeños to the mix.
You could also swap out the shredded cheese for pepper jack or add avocado for an extra dose of healthy fats.
As far as herbs and spices go, cumin and chili powder are always good choices when it comes to Mexican food.
Give this recipe a try next time you’re looking for something new for breakfast!
8. Corned Beef Hash Soup
Soups are great for many different occasions.
They can be a light starter to a meal or a hearty main course.
This soup recipe is perfect for those chilly winter nights when you’re looking for something warm and filling.
This soup is packed with flavor, thanks to the HORMEL corned beef hash.
The corned beef hash provides a delicate blend of tender chunks of meat with firm diced potatoes and a touch of select seasonings.
This makes for a soup that is both hearty and flavorful.
- To make this soup, simply sauté some onions and garlic in a large pot.
- Then, add in the corned beef hash and sauté until it is browned.
- Next, add in some chicken broth and bring the soup to a boil.
- Once it is boiling, reduce the heat and let the soup simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally, add in some frozen kale and let the soup cook for an additional 5 minutes.
You can also add other ingredients to this soup, such as carrots, celery, or even some diced tomatoes.
And if you want to give the soup an extra kick of flavor, try adding in some herbs and spices such as thyme or oregano.
9. Hormel Corned Beef Hash Pizza
Everybody loves pizza. It’s a classic dish that can be made in endless ways, with different toppings to suit any taste.
So why not try something a little different and add HORMEL corned beef hash to your next pizza?
This might sound like an odd combination, but trust me – it works!
The salty, savory flavors of the corned beef hash complement the cheesy, tomatoey goodness of pizza perfectly.
And, it’s a great way to use up any leftover corned beef hash you might have.
- To make this delicious pizza, simply preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then, take a 12-inch pizza crust (homemade or store-bought) and spread a layer of HORMEL corned beef hash over the top.
- Next, add your favorite pizza sauce and toppings. I like to keep things simple with just cheese and mushrooms, but feel free to get creative!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!
10. Slow Cooker Corned Beef Hash Au Gratin
This recipe is for a slow cooker corned beef hash au gratin. It is a simple and easy way to make a delicious meal that your whole family will love.
- The first thing you need to do is brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the beef is browned, add it to the slow cooker along with the HORMEL corned beef hash, diced potatoes, onion, garlic, and beef broth.
- Next, you will need to set the slow cooker on low and let it cook for 6-8 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
- Once the potatoes are tender, you can begin to assemble the au gratin.
- Start by spraying a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Then spread half of the potato mixture into the dish and top with half of the shredded cheese.
- Repeat this process until all of the potato mixture and cheese has been used.
- You can then bake the au gratin in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
This recipe is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with your family.
11. Corned Beef Hash Omelet
Why not switch things up for breakfast and try a corned beef hash omelet?
It’s easy to make and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
All you need is some corned beef hash, eggs, and cheese.
You can also add in other ingredients like peppers, onions, and mushrooms.
- Just cook everything together in a pan and then fold it all into an omelet.
- Season it with some salt, pepper, and your favorite herbs and spices.
12. Corned Beef Hash Fried Rice
Fried rice is a super filling and satisfying meal, and it’s pretty easy to make.
This recipe uses HORMEL corned beef hash as an ingredient, which adds a lot of flavor.
Other ingredients you’ll need are: rice, eggs, green onions, garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- To make this dish, start by cooking the rice according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, scramble the eggs and then add in the green onions, garlic, and HORMEL corned beef hash.
- Stir everything together and then add in the cooked rice and soy sauce.
- Cook for a few more minutes until everything is heated through.
- Serve with a sprinkle of sesame oil on top.
This dish is really versatile – you can add other vegetables if you want, or even some protein like chicken or shrimp.
And don’t be afraid to experiment with different herbs and spices – curry powder would be really good in this dish too.
13. Corned Beef Hash Sliders
Bring these delicious sliders to work, school, or your next party for a quick and easy appetizer that everyone will love!
All you need is a can of HORMEL corned beef hash, some slider buns, and your favorite condiments.
If you want to get fancy, you can add other ingredients like sautéed onions, peppers, or mushrooms.
Just fry them up in a pan and add them to the bottom of the bun before adding the corned beef hash.
Another great way to dress up these sliders is by adding herbs and spices to the meat itself.
Try using garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, or even cumin for a little extra flavor.
So next time you’re looking for an easy appetizer recipe, don’t forget about these delicious corned beef hash sliders!
14. Cheesy Corned Beef Hash Crescents
Any true cheese lover knows that crescent rolls and cheese were made for each other.
This dish takes it to the next level by adding in Hormel corned beef hash.
It’s the perfect blend of savory and cheesy, with a little bit of crunch from the crescent roll dough.
- 1 can HORMEL corned beef hash
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or pepper jack work well)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together corned beef hash, shredded cheese, and 1 egg.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles.
- Place a heaping spoonful of mixture onto the wide end of each triangle, then roll up towards the point, making sure to tuck in the sides as you go so the filling doesn’t fall out.
- Place crescents on the prepared baking sheet, then brush with milk. This will help them get nice and golden brown in the oven.
14 Hormel Corned Beef Hash Recipes
- Classic Corned Beef Hash
- Canned Corned Beef Hash Recipe (Air Fryer or Skillet)
- Canned Corned Beef Hash Patties
- Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
- Hormel Corned Beef Hash Casserole Recipe
- Corned Beef Hash Quiche
- Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Burrito
- Corned Beef Hash Soup
- Hormel Corned Beef Hash Pizza
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef Hash Au Gratin
- Corned Beef Hash Omelet
- Corned Beef Hash Fried Rice
- Corned Beef Hash Sliders
- Cheesy Corned Beef Hash Crescents
- Pick any of these delicious recipes.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Serve in no time!