There’s nothing like a bowl of noodles for dinner, but sometimes you’re just not up for running all over town to get the ingredients.
Or maybe you’re looking to try a new cuisine, but the recipe looks too complicated.
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered.
Here are 10 easy noodle recipes with few ingredients that will really hit the spot!
10 Easy Noodle Recipes with Few Ingredients
Noodles are one of the most versatile foods on earth: you can eat them cold or hot, with anything from chicken to peanut butter.
And no matter what kind you’re cooking, there’s always a way to jazz it up and make it into something completely new.
To help you do that, here are 10 easy noodle recipes with few ingredients:
One of my go-to recipes is this 5-Minute Sweet and Spicy Noodles from eightforestlane.com.
It’s spicy, sweet, and comes together in just 5 minutes!
Here are my tips for making it:
- Use the veggies you like, but remember the total amount of veggies should be 4 cups total. I added extra bell pepper because I love it and fewer carrots, because I don’t love them as much.
- Add more sriracha to make it spicier or less to make it milder.
- Make sure to get the rice noodles—that’s what gives this dish its amazing texture.
This 10-Minute Garlic Noodles recipe is made with just 7 ingredients and ready in 15 minutes.
One of the easiest Asian dishes to make, this is a great first recipe if you’ve never cooked Asian food before.
The recipe serves 4 people and has 310 calories per serving.
I like to serve these noodles topped with some grilled shrimp or chicken that has been cooked up in a teriyaki sauce, but they stand up well on their own too!
These 5-Ingredient Peanut Noodles from Cooking for Keeps are the perfect thing for people looking for an easy noodle recipe with few ingredients.
Smothered in a hoisin-based peanut sauce, these noodles are ready in 20 minutes.
Tossed with a medley of cabbage and carrots and topped with some cilantro and peanuts, this dish makes a delicious meal.
This recipe serves four people, and has only 483 calories per serving.
I also recommend using a large pot to make this dish.
It will allow you to stir your ingredients without worrying about spilling out on the stovetop.
I also like to add some sliced green onions on top when it’s finished cooking for a little extra flavor (and color!).
Try out this recipe tonight! You’ll be ready to eat in no time!
It’s hard to get a quick meal on the table and still have it taste like you spent hours.
That’s why I’m always looking for recipes that take only minutes but make me feel like an accomplished cook, if only just for a moment.
I’ve found one such recipe on ServedFromScratch.com: Garlic Fried Noodles.
It’s got thin rice noodles, which are my favorite (I always feel like they’re so satisfying), plus a whole lot of garlic, and it comes together in just 15 minutes.
Quick and delicious!
This recipe reminds me of the kind of food my grandma used to make—hearty and aromatic, with a lot more flavor than you’d expect from something whipped up so fast.
If you’re feeding a crowd of four or fewer, I recommend trying this recipe tonight!
This easy noodle recipe is made using chicken mince, hokkien noodles and a tasty honey soy sauce.
It takes just 10 minutes of prep and 15 minutes of cooking time, and serves four people (although I usually end up eating the whole thing by myself).
The best part about this recipe is that you can finish it in just half an hour!
Even though it has so few ingredients and takes so little time, it doesn’t sacrifice on taste—each bowl of this stuff has 777 calories (and believe me, you can really taste them!).
If you’re looking for an easy noodle recipe with few ingredients needed, I have another one for you!
It’s a 3 Ingredient Keto Egg Noodles recipe that’s very easy to make and ready in about 15 minutes.
Yes, it’s a great low carb substitute and I’m pretty sure you’re going to love it.
The total calorie count of this dish is 242.
That’s not bad for a meal, right?
- But remember to heat the wok over high heat.
- Don’t burn your noodles.
- And don’t forget to add salt and pepper to taste!
I love noodles, but I’m really impatient when it comes to making them.
I don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen waiting for them to boil.
And I definitely don’t want to have to go out of my way to find some obscure ingredient that’s only available at an Asian market and will then be used once and then have to take up valuable real estate in my pantry for the rest of time.
That’s why I love this 4-Ingredient Cold Sesame Noodle Recipe from today.com.
It’s ridiculously easy to make—my kids even like to help with it—and it tastes so good, no one will even know it didn’t take you hours to prepare!
Let me tell you, these noodles are so sweet, salty, and rich in garlic that you’ll wonder why you hadn’t thought to make them before.
And the best part?
This recipe is ready in 25 minutes, making it perfect for any Asian-inspired meal. (Plus it’s only 375 calories!)
So next time you feel like something sweet, salty, garlicky, and delicious, give this recipe a try!
These 4-Ingredient Sesame Noodles from skinnyms.com are delicious.
This versatile noodle dish only takes 15 minutes to prepare, and best of all, it has just four ingredients!
Use soba noodles if you can find them, but wheat or rice noodles will work fine too.
If you’re feeling adventurous, add some veggies for a little more pizzazz.
I threw some broccoli, snap peas, and bell pepper in there (because I have an infinite supply… don’t ask).
I hope you enjoy!
This 5-ingredient chilli tahini noodle recipe from mobkitchen.co.uk is perfect for the nights when you need to whip up something easy and delicious in less than 10 minutes because you’ve got homework to do or a movie to watch or Netflix to catch up on.
It’ll be ready before the pizza delivery guy even gets there, so say goodbye to waiting around hungry and hello to a meal made by your own hands!
You can also swap out the chicken broth for vegetable broth if that’s more your style—it still tastes great either way!
The only really important thing is that you use noodles labeled “chicken” or “vegetable” flavor, as the sauce won’t stick properly without them.
Why I Love Easy Noodle Recipes with Few Ingredients
If you’re like me, you love a good noodle dish.
But I also love how easy it is to whip up something with just a few ingredients.
Here are three reasons why I love easy noodle recipes with few ingredients!
- First, I can get them on the table quickly. If I’m in a rush to make some lunch or dinner and need something that won’t take long to prepare, I know that easy noodle recipes will be there for me. They help me get the food ready fast!
- Second, these recipes are often very affordable. The fewer ingredients you have to buy, the less expensive the food is going to be. And if you’re like me and live on a budget, then all those pennies saved on food really add up!
- And third, they’re so simple to cook! You don’t have much prep time and you don’t have many ingredients to deal with, so this is perfect if you don’t want anything complicated.
Things to Consider when Cooking with Easy Noodle Recipes
When you’re trying to cook with limited ingredients, it’s easy to focus on what you DON’T have instead of what you DO have.
But here are three things to consider that can help make your noodle meal amazing!
- What do you have in the pantry? Is there something that you haven’t touched for a while? Why not use it up in a way that could really complement your noodles?
- What is fresh right now? You might think of fresh produce as being an expensive addition, but it doesn’t have to be. Markets are often flexible on their prices, particularly if they’ll be selling their food tomorrow. Just ask!
- Be mindful of texture and flavor combinations. Think about the flavors and textures that go well together—and which ones don’t. How can you utilize the ingredients you have to create a meal that tastes great?
10 Easy Noodle Recipes with Few Ingredients
- 5 Minute Sweet and Spicy Noodles
- 10-Minute Garlic Noodles
- 5-Ingredient Peanut Noodles
- 15 Minute Garlic Fried Noodles
- 5-ingredient chicken stir-fry
- 3 Ingredient Keto Egg Noodles
- 4-Ingredient Cold Sesame Noodles Recipe
- Quick & Easy Garlic Noodles
- 4-Ingredient Sesame Noodles
- 5-Ingredient Chilli Tahini Noodles
- Pick your favorite noodle recipe from this list.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Be ready to munch in no time!