I love my Aldi air fryer! It’s so versatile and perfect for making quick, easy, and healthy meals.
And since it’s so affordable, it’s the perfect air fryer for those on a budget.
If you’re wondering what to make in an air fryer, or you’re looking for some new air fryer recipes to try, then you’re in luck!
I’ve rounded up 12 of the best Aldi air fryer recipes that are sure to please everyone in your family.
From air fried chicken to air fried vegetables to air fryer desserts, there’s something on this list for everyone!
12 Aldi Air Fryer Recipes
I’ll be honest, I was really hesitant to get an air fryer.
I have a perfectly good oven and stovetop, so why do I need another appliance?
But then I started seeing all of these amazing air fryer recipes on Pinterest and I knew I had to give it a try.
I’m so glad I did!
The air fryer is super easy to use and the recipes are usually pretty quick and simple too.
My favorite part is that there’s very little cleanup involved.
If you’re on the fence about getting an air fryer, I say go for it!
Here are 12 amazing Aldi air fryer recipes:
Air Fryer Frozen Hamburgers
Sometimes, you just want something simple and delicious for dinner.
That’s where these air fryer frozen hamburgers come in!
Made with just a few ingredients, they are ready in no time and are the perfect meal for any night of the week.
I like to make these burgers in my Aldi air fryer because it is quick and easy.
All you need to do is place the frozen burgers in the air fryer basket and cook them for about 10 minutes.
No need to preheat the oven or stand over the stove flipping burgers.
And, since the air fryer uses little to no oil, they are a healthier option than traditional fried burgers.
These air fryer hamburgers are juicy, flavorful, and pair perfectly with your favorite toppings and sides.
Air Fryer Baked Potato
A baked potato is a classic dish that can be enjoyed in so many different ways.
I like to make them in my air fryer because they come out nice and crispy on the outside, while still being fluffy on the inside.
Plus, it’s a really quick and easy way to make them.
- To make air fryer baked potatoes, simply wash your potatoes and then poke a few holes in them with a fork.
- Rub them with a little olive oil or vegetable oil, and then sprinkle on some salt.
- Place them in the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
- Once they are done, you can top them with whatever you like!
Butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon, the possibilities are endless.
Aldi Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
I love chicken breast, but sometimes they can be a little dry.
That’s why I like to make them in my air fryer.
Air frying chicken breasts is a great way to get juicy, flavorful chicken without all the added fat of traditional frying methods.
And, it’s quick and easy!
Just preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, add your chicken breasts (I like to season them with a little salt, pepper, and garlic powder), and cook for 12-15 minutes.
The result is perfectly cooked chicken that is juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. It’s delicious!
Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
If you prefer some crisp in your Brussels sprouts, then you’ll love this recipe!
It’s a healthier alternative to deep frying, and it’s so easy to do in an air fryer.
Simply coat the Brussels sprouts in a little olive oil and sea salt, then air fry them at a high temperature until they’re nice and crispy.
I like to make Crispy Brussels Sprouts in my Aldi Air Fryer because they’re a healthier alternative to deep frying, and they’re so easy to do.
Plus, they taste great!
This recipe is perfect for anyone who loves crispy food but doesn’t want all the unhealthy fats that come with deep frying.
Aldi Air Fryer Ravioli That Finally Tastes Just Like Deep-Fried
Even a fancy dish like ravioli can be made easily at home with the help of an air fryer.
I like to make ravioli in my Aldi air fryer because it is a quick and easy way to make a delicious meal.
The air fryer cooks the ravioli evenly and quickly, and the result is a crispy and tasty dish.
Air Fryer Zucchini Parmesan (No Breading)
I’m a huge fan of zucchini Parmesan, but I hate all the breading that usually goes along with it.
This dish is my attempt at a healthier, breading-free version that still has all the flavor of the original.
This dish is so easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
- First, you’ll need some thinly sliced zucchini.
- Next, you’ll need some shredded Parmesan cheese and your favorite tomato sauce.
- Finally, you’ll need some seasonings like garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. To make this dish, simply air fry the zucchini slices for a few minutes until they’re crispy.
- Then, top with the tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
These are easy, they’re fast, they’re delicious.
And when you make them in your air fryer, they’re even healthier!
Jalapeno poppers are one of my favorite snacks.
They’re simple to make, and you can customize them to your liking.
You can make them as spicy or as mild as you want, and they’re always a hit at parties.
Plus, when you make them in your air fryer, they’re even healthier.
Aldi Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
Who doesn’t love chicken thighs?
They’re juicy, flavorful, and relatively inexpensive.
And, when cooked in the air fryer, they become extra crispy on the outside while remaining nice and juicy on the inside.
- To make air fryer chicken thighs, simply season your chicken with your favorite spices – I like to use a combination of garlic powder, paprika, and salt – and then place them in the air fryer.
- Cook for about 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, or until cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or side dish. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
My Aldi air fryer is one of my favorite appliances.
I’ve had it for about a year now and I use it at least once a week, if not more.
I’ve used it to make chicken, steak, pork chops, french fries, roasted vegetables, and so much more.
But one of my absolute favorite things to make in my air fryer is grilled cheese.
It’s so easy and the grilled cheese comes out perfectly crispy every time.
Plus, there’s no need to dirty up a pan since everything is cooked in the air fryer.
Here’s my recipe for air fryer grilled cheese:
- 2 slices of bread
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter, softened
- 2 slices of American or cheddar cheese
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread, butter side down, in the air fryer basket.
- Top with cheese slices and then the other slice of bread, butter side up.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Simple, classic, and delicious – these air fryer potato wedges are the perfect side dish or snack!
I like to keep things simple when it comes to my air fryer recipes, and these potato wedges are no exception.
With just a few ingredients and less than 30 minutes, you’ll have crispy, golden-brown potatoes that are perfectly seasoned.
- To start, you’ll need about 2-3 large russet potatoes, depending on the size of your air fryer. I always cut my potatoes into wedges before cooking, but you could also cut them into thin slices or even chunks.
- Once they’re cut, add them to a bowl with some olive oil and your favorite seasonings. I usually go with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika, but you can use whatever you like.
- Toss everything together until the potatoes are evenly coated, then transfer them to your air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
These potato wedges are best served warm, so enjoy them right away.
Air Fryer Sesame Cauliflower Wings
If you like Asian flavors, you will love these air fryer cauliflower wings!
They are coated in a sticky, sweet, and savory sauce and then tossed in sesame seeds.
The perfect finger food for your next party!
- To make the sauce, simply whisk together soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
- Then, in a separate bowl, mix together cornstarch and water to create a slurry.
- Add this to the sauce and whisk until everything is combined.
- Next, cut your cauliflower into wing-shaped pieces. I like to leave some of the stem attached so that they are easy to pick up and eat.
- Then, toss the cauliflower in the sauce until evenly coated. Be sure to reserve some of the sauce to use as a dipping sauce later.
- Finally, transfer the cauliflower to your air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees F for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with the reserved dipping sauce and enjoy!
Best Air Fryer Garlic Bread
The last recipe I want to share with you is my go-to garlic bread recipe.
This is the best air fryer garlic bread recipe, and it’s so easy to make.
I like to make a big batch of this garlic bread and then freeze the leftovers.
To make this recipe, you’ll need:
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Cut the loaf of bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over the bread.
- Place the bread in the air fryer and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the bread is crispy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
12 Easy Aldi Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen Hamburgers
- Air Fryer Baked Potato
- Aldi Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Aldi Air Fryer Ravioli That Finally Tastes Just Like Deep-Fried
- Air Fryer Zucchini Parmesan (No Breading)
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
- Aldi Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Sesame Cauliflower Wings
- Best Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Pick your favorite air fryer recipe from this list.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Enjoy in no time!