These potato and cauliflower recipes will make any occasion a memorable one.
From comforting casseroles and creamy soups to flavorful vegetable side dishes, these 16 recipes are sure to be a hit with everyone.
Whether you’re looking for a hearty meal to feed a large crowd or a light dish to whip up for a weeknight dinner, these recipes have got you covered.
16 Easy Potato and Cauliflower Recipes
With these 16 easy and delicious recipes, you can enjoy any occasion with the perfect side dish.
1. Aloo Gobi (Indian Spiced Potatoes and Cauliflower)
Aloo Gobi is a delicious spiced potato and cauliflower dish, popular in Indian cuisine.
This vegetarian favorite is made with fragrant spices simmered in a thick tomato sauce — and the flavor combination is truly mouthwatering!
To make it even tastier, you can serve Aloo Gobi with pappadums or chapathi.
Enjoyed either as an appetizer or main course, this flavorful dish will leave everyone wanting more!
2. Potato And Cauliflower Bake
Nothing beats a hearty potato and cauliflower bake.
Loaded with creamy potatoes, cheesy goodness, and crunchy roasted cauliflower, this easy dinner recipe will become a regular on your dinner table!
From start to finish in just over an hour, you can have this delicious meal ready for the whole family to enjoy.
Plus – it reheats wonderfully so you can have leftovers throughout the week.
With minimal ingredients required but plenty of flavor, get ready for dinnertime success with this all-in-one dish!
3. Simple Cauliflower Potato Curry
Looking for a quick and easy meal?
Look no further than this simple potato cauliflower curry.
Packed with flavorful ingredients like ginger, cumin, garlic, and turmeric, you won’t believe how much flavor it packs in one pot!
It’s also made without any expensive supermarket ingredients – everything is right in your pantry or refrigerator.
Serve it with hot naan bread and creamy yogurt, and enjoy savoring the spice of India every day at home.
4. Easy Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Bake
Craving something cozy and comforting?
This easy cheesy cauliflower & potato bake is just the ticket!
This nutrient-packed dish is perfectly seasoned and ready in less than an hour.
Serve it up with your favorite protein or vegetable side and lunch/dinner is done!
Topped with generous amounts of cheese, bright chives and doused with vegetable broth for extra flavor – you can’t go wrong.
5. Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes
If creamy mashed potatoes are one of your all-time favorite side dishes, then you’re going to love this blended mash of cauliflower and potatoes.
Not only is this dish super flavorful, but it also packs a healthy punch with the added nutrition from the cauliflower.
This Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes recipe skips out on too much cream, butter, or other dairy products to keep it lighter – perfect for those who want healthy comfort food!
With the addition of simple herbs and spices, you won’t miss anything else in terms of flavor.
6. Slow-Cooker Cauliflower, Potato, and White Bean Soup
Creamy and comforting, this slow-cooker potato and cauliflower soup is a pot of deliciousness that’s ready in no time.
Finely chopped veggies infused with white wine form the base for this warming winter favorite.
Then comes the creamy simplicity of potatoes and cannellini beans – just add a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt before serving to really bring it all together!
To really round out your meal, serve with crunchy potato chips or – if you’re feeling healthy – some freshly-cooked greens.
It’s sure to be an instant hit!
7. Cauliflower Sweet Potato Curry
This sweet potato cauliflower curry is a one-pot meal that will feed you and your family on busy nights. Perfect for Meatless Mondays!
It’s brimming with flavorful spices, fresh ginger, garlic, onions, and tomatoes – all of which form the heavenly sauce for cauliflower and sweet potatoes.
Serve it over rice or quinoa for a nourishing dinner any day of the week.
If you love vegan curries (who doesn’t!), this easy yet delicious recipe has become an instant favorite in our house.
8. Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, and Chick Pea Curry with Greens
Curry is one of those dishes that’s so versatile and simple.
This take on cauliflower, sweet potato, and chickpea curry with greens combines a variety of flavors for the perfect weeknight meal!
Simmered in coconut milk and veggie stock combined with plenty of spices like turmeric, cumin, and chili flakes, this dish will certainly tantalize your taste buds.
Top it off with some freshly chopped herbs or Greek yogurt to give it an additional flavor kick!
9. Roasted sweet potato + cauliflower tacos
Feast your eyes on these tacos! Roasted sweet potato and cauliflower with creamy cashew crema and mashed avocados – they’ll have you licking the plate.
Plus, with all the spices and flavors, they’re a tasty way to sneak some veggies in.
Whether it’s Taco Tuesday or any day of the week – make these flavorful vegetarian tacos tonight!
10. Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Dahl Curry
If you’re looking for a flavourful, comforting dinner that’s easy to whip up and healthy too – this spicy sweet potato and cauliflower Dahl Curry is it!
With an incredibly rich aroma thanks to the fragrant spices, this dish is sure to be a hit with everyone in your family.
It is also full of nutritious ingredients such as lentils, chickpeas, and cauliflower which are packed with fiber, protein, and vitamins.
This delicious curry is ideal for meal prep since it can be served both hot or cold -perfect for lunch boxes or quick dinners on busy nights.
Serve over steamed basmati rice or warm naan bread and enjoy!
11. Cheddar Cauliflower Potato Soup
This creamy cheddar cauliflower and potato soup is an ultra-comforting meal.
The combination of potatoes, cauliflower, and navy beans make it incredibly filling, while the sharp white cheddar cheese gives it a decadent flavor.
The best part?
It’s so simple to make that you can enjoy this delicious soup on even the busiest of weeknights.
Enjoy with some crusty bread or a green salad for a complete meal!
12. Sheet Pan Chickpea & Veggie Shawarma Bowls
Who says weeknight meals have to be boring?
Spice up your next one with these sheet pan chickpea and veggie shawarma bowls!
The combination of roasted vegetables – cauliflower, sweet potatoes, garlic, and lemon – and flavorful seasonings like turmeric, paprika, cumin, and cinnamon gives these bowls a delicious smoky-sweet flavor.
And it doesn’t take long to prepare either – tossing everything on a single sheet pan for an easy pre-cooked meal is seriously hard to beat.
Serve up with warm pita bread or over brown rice or quinoa for a hearty vegan dinner that’s sure to please the whole family.
13. Vegan Mushroom Bourguignon With Potato Cauliflower Mash
Potatoes, cauliflower, and mushrooms: a combination made in vegan heaven!
This vegan mushroom bourguignon is the ultimate comfort food. Creamy mashed potatoes and savory cauliflower are the perfect accompaniment for this earthy, meat-free entree.
Plus, it’s quick to make and fits easily into your busy dinner plans – so you can have dinner on the table fast!
Make sure to serve it with crusty bread for dipping into that delicious sauce – it’s an absolute must!
14. Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Patties
Patties are a great way to turn boring into delicious and these sweet potato and cauliflower patties do just the trick.
Not only they’re incredibly flavorful, but they’re also healthy!
The combination of sweet potato, almond flour, and cauliflower makes them nutritious as well as tasty.
Plus, you can add in whatever spices you like to give them an extra kick – garlic powder and black pepper pair particularly well together.
Plus it couldn’t be any easier to prep – grating the veggies takes no time at all!
15. Cauliflower Potato and Leek Soup
This delicious and comforting cauliflower potato and leek soup is vegan-friendly, easy to make, and oh-so flavorful.
- First, sauté the garlic and leeks in oil or vegan butter for a few minutes until softened.
- Then add your chopped potatoes, cauliflower florets, add thyme, and vegetable broth.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat then reduce to low-medium heat; cover with a lid partially open (so it doesn’t overflow).
- Simmer until all ingredients are tender – about 15 minutes.
- Uncover the pot halfway through cooking time if you need more liquid.
- Lastly, blend this soup using an immersion/stick blender until creamy and smooth!
- Top with freshly chopped chives before serving for extra flavor (and looks!).
16. Roasted Cauliflower Steak with Sweet Potato Purée and Lentils
This roasted cauliflower steak with sweet potato purée and lentils is the ultimate vegetarian feast.
The roast cauliflower has a creamy, slightly nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with the rich, smoky flavors of cumin, garlic, and chili powder.
The sweet potato purée is light and airy while still-bursting-with-earthy intensity from the lentils and bright herbal goodness from the cilantro.
Topped off with avocado slices, tahini drizzle, lemon, and lime juice mixture – it’s full of so much flavor you won’t even think about meat!
15 Easy Cauliflower and Broccoli Recipes for Busy Nights
21 Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Recipes For Busy Weeknights
20 Delicious Lamb and Rice Recipes for Every Occasion
26 Tempting Lamb Stew Recipes for the Whole Family
20 Shredded Zucchini Recipes That’ll Make You Drool
19 Delicious Shredded Cabbage Recipes You Need to Try
16 BEST Potato and Cauliflower Recipe Collection
- Aloo Gobi
- Potato And Cauliflower Bake
- Simple Cauliflower Potato Curry
- Easy Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Bake
- Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes
- Slow-Cooker Cauliflower, Potato and White Bean Soup
- Cauliflower Sweet Potato Curry
- Cauliflower, Sweet Potato and Chick Pea Curry with Greens
- Roasted sweet potato + cauliflower tacos
- Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Dahl Curry
- Cheddar Cauliflower Potato Soup
- Sheet Pan Chickpea & Veggie Shawarma Bowls
- Vegan Mushroom Bourguignon With Potato Cauliflower Mash
- Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Patties
- Cauliflower Potato and Leek Soup
- Roasted Cauliflower Steak with Sweet Potato Purée and Lentils
- Pick your favorite recipe from this collection to serve for dinner tonight.
- Prepare all of the required ingredients.
- Cook your meal in 30 minutes or less!
Hi, I'm Benjamin. I love cooking, long walks, and my girlfriend! Here you’ll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less.