Air frying is the new way to bake, and I’m not just saying that because it’s trendy.
Air fryers are an excellent alternative to traditional baking because they give you a crispy texture without having to use oil, making them a great option for anyone on a keto diet.
If you’re looking for some ways to get your sweet fix with no guilt, then look no further than these 9 air fryer keto desserts.
They’re all delicious and will satisfy your cravings without sending your blood sugar levels soaring!
9 Air Fryer Keto Desserts
The air fryer is a great tool to use when you’re following a ketogenic diet.
It’s easy to use and has a lot of great benefits for your health.
But what about desserts?
If you’re on the keto diet, dessert can be hard to come by—and even harder to make!
If you want something sweet while sticking to your goals, there are some amazing keto-friendly recipes out there.
I’ve rounded up 9 of my favorites:
These delicious keto air fryer chocolate chip cookies are so easy to make, and they’ll satisfy your sweet tooth without ruining your keto diet.
You can make them in your air fryer in under 15 minutes!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a bowl until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Place dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and form into small balls.
- Air fry at 370°F for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown (watch carefully so they don’t burn).
- Let cool before eating!
2. Easy Air Fryer Keto Brownies
These brownies are a little different from your average recipe, because they have no flour or sugar in them at all!
They’re made from coconut flour and coconut oil, which gives them a really great texture that’s similar to traditional brownies.
Here’s how I like to make it:
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 350F/180C.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and baking powder until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Add the coconut flour, coconut oil and salt into the bowl and mix until everything is combined well (it will be really thick). If you want it to be sweeter then add another teaspoon of stevia or sweetener of choice now too!
- Pour the mixture into an 8-inch round cake tin lined with parchment paper or greased well with butter/coconut oil/coconut cream etc…
- Then place inside your preheated Air Fryer for 35 minutes until cooked through (mine took 35 minutes but keep an eye on yours towards the end as every Air Fryer cooks differently).
3. Keto Air Fryer Chocolate Cake
If you love rich chocolate cake but don’t want the high-carb version that everyone else seems to love so much (and I don’t blame you), then this is definitely the dessert for you.
It’s so thick and moist that it’s almost like eating cake batter itself—but without all of those pesky carbs!
Here’s how I like to make it:
- In a bowl, whisk together 3 eggs, 2 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool before slicing into 8 pieces.
- Top each piece with your favorite low-carb ice cream or whipped cream as desired!
4. Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
This may sound like a strange combination, but when you think about it, it makes total sense!
The cheesecake part is just as creamy and delicious as ever, but now you can enjoy it with a healthy dose of chocolate chips on top.
This makes your dessert a lot more fun to eat, and also gives you a chance to use up some of your favorite candies in a guilt-free way!
Here’s how I like to make it:
- Start by making the crust. Mix together crushed cookies with melted butter until they’re crumbly. Press this into the bottom of your pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Next comes the filling. Beat cream cheese with eggs until smooth, then add in sweetener and coconut flour until everything is well combined. Pour this into your crust and bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes until it’s golden brown on top (or if you prefer).
- Then add some yummy toppings! Top with shredded coconut flakes or drizzles of caramel sauce (optional).
5. Keto Air Fryer Carrot Cake
This carrot cake recipe is simple, but it tastes like something from a fancy restaurant—which makes sense because it’s actually just a spin on a classic carrot cake recipe!
Here’s how I make it:
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F and spray your pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the melted butter, honey and vanilla extract (or essence). Set aside.
- In a third bowl whisk together the eggs and sour cream until smooth and creamy. Add this mixture to the flour mixture along with your carrots and pineapple chunks (if using). Mix well until combined then pour into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges then remove and let cool completely before serving with whipped cream cheese frosting.
6. Keto Air Fryer Strawberry Shortcake
This strawberry shortcake recipe uses coconut flour instead of wheat flour to create a dense yet fluffy base for the strawberries and whipped cream.
The result is a lower-carb, low-sugar dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth without sabotaging your diet!
Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Mix together until well-combined.
- Add butter, eggs, vanilla extract and milk and mix with an electric mixer until combined (don’t over-mix).
- Scoop the batter onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and use a spatula to smooth it out into a circle about 4 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick. If you’re using a smaller air fryer, you may need to make this recipe in two batches or just make one larger cake for your family!
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes on each side or until golden brown on top when flipped over halfway through cooking time (you can check doneness by inserting a toothpick into center of shortbread).
- Remove from air fryer when done cooking and let cool before adding strawberries or whipped cream layer (if desired).
These peanut butter balls are a sweet, grain-free treat that can be enjoyed on their own or with a cup of tea.
They’re simple to make, and you’ll be happy to know that they’re full of healthy fats—which will keep your energy level up throughout the day!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter and coconut oil until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and salt; stir until well combined.
- Roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden before serving!
These apple chips are a great snack for kids and adults alike.
They’re also easy to make, and you can store them in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
The only downside is that you’ll probably want to eat them all yourself!
- Apples (any kind will do)
- Olive oil or coconut oil, for greasing the baking sheet
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Slice your apples into thin slices (about 1/8 of an inch thick), then cut those slices into quarters or eighths depending on their size. If you have a mandoline slicer, this step will go much faster!
- Spread the apple pieces evenly across the baking sheet so they aren’t overlapping too much and place it in the air fryer basket (you may need to use two trays if your air fryer isn’t large enough).
- Cook for 20 minutes until they’re golden brown on both sides—but don’t worry about cooking them all the way through because they’ll finish cooking in the caramel sauce later on!
9. Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
This recipe is simple, requiring just 5 ingredients and about 30 minutes to prepare.
You can serve these donuts with a side of butter and maple syrup for a classic taste, or top them with a scoop of ice cream for something more decadent.
- To make these donuts, preheat your air fryer to 350°F (177°C).
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup almond flour, ¼ cup Swerve Sweetener (or 1/3 cup coconut flour), 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder, 1 teaspoon baking powder and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Add 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted), then pour in 3 large eggs and 4 tablespoons water.
- Stir until well combined, then spoon this mixture into 12 mini donut molds sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until slightly golden brown on top; once done remove from molds and let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before serving!
9 Air Fryer Keto Desserts (Keto-Friendly Dessert Recipes)
- Air Fryer Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Air Fryer Keto Brownies
- Keto Air Fryer Chocolate Cake
- Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Keto Air Fryer Carrot Cake
- Keto Air Fryer Strawberry Shortcake
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Caramelized Apple Chips
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
- Pick your favorite recipe from this list.
- Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe.
- Enjoy your dessert in no time.