Looking for an easy and delicious cocktail to make with blueberry vodka?
Or perhaps just a mix of vodka and blueberries?
Whether you are looking for a refreshing summer cocktail or a cozy winter drink, I have the perfect recipe for you.
I’m sharing 13 of my favorite blueberry vodka cocktails including drinks with gin, rum, tequila, and more.
So if you are wondering how to make a blueberry vodka cocktail or what to mix with blueberry vodka, then you are in the right place!
See Also: 14 Best Coconut Vodka Drinks
13 Easy Blueberry Vodka Cocktails
Made with blueberry vodka, and fresh or frozen blueberries, these drinks are perfect for summer sipping.
Whether you’re looking for a classic cocktail like a Blueberry Martini or a fruity and fun drink like a Blueberry Lemonade, I’ve got you covered.
So, grab a bottle of vodka and some blueberries and get mixing!
Looking for something different in your cocktail repertoire?
Try a Blueberry Martini.
It’s made with blueberry vodka, elderflower liqueur, and fresh lime juice. It’s like liquid gold in a glass.
Trust me, this is one cocktail you don’t want to miss out on.
Blueberry Vodka Cocktail
If you’re looking for a refreshing cocktail, look no further than this blueberry martini.
It’s made with vodka, blueberry simple syrup, and sparkling water, so it’s sure to hit the spot.
And, it’s pretty to look at too.
Blueberry Lemon Vodka Fizz
This light and refreshing cocktail is perfect for summer entertaining.
It takes just minutes to make, and can be easily enhanced with your favorite fruits or herbs.
I like to use fresh blueberries and lemon, but you could also try raspberries, strawberries, or even mint.
Blueberry Vodka Lemonade
Fresh mint, plump fresh blueberries and blueberry flavored vodka combine for a delicious, easy to make cocktail that is perfect for summer entertaining.
This Blueberry Vodka Lemonade can be made ahead of time and served over ice.
It is refreshing, slightly sweet and very easy to drink!
Here are 5 tips to make your Blueberry Vodka Lemonade even better:
- Use fresh mint and blueberries for the best flavor.
- If you want a sweeter drink, add a little more blueberry vodka.
- To make a pitcher ahead of time, mix everything except the blueberries and mint. Add those just before serving.
- If you have leftovers, store them in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Garnish each glass with a fresh blueberry and a sprig of mint.
Blueberry Cucumber Moscow Mule Cocktail
Fresh blueberries and cucumbers combine with vodka, lime juice and ginger beer for a delicious and refreshing Moscow Mule cocktail.
This easy to make cocktail is perfect for summer entertaining.
To make this cocktail even more special, muddle a few fresh blueberries in the bottom of the glass before adding the other ingredients.
Here are 5 of my favorite ways to add a little something extra to this cocktail:
- Use fresh or frozen blueberries instead of muddled berries for a pretty garnish.
- Float a slice of lime or cucumber on top of the drink.
- Add a splash of club soda or seltzer water for a little fizz.
- Use flavored vodka, such as citrus or berry, for a different twist.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh herbs, such as mint or basil.
Basil and Blueberry Moscow Mule
This is a bright and fruity twist on the classic vodka cocktail, the Moscow Mule.
I love to make this drink when I have friends over, because it’s so easy and always a hit.
The key to making a great Basil and Blueberry Moscow Mule is to use good quality blueberry vodka and fresh basil leaves.
I like to muddle the leaves in the bottom of the glass to release their flavor, but you can also just add them in whole.
If you want to get really fancy, you can garnish each glass with a sprig of basil.
This refreshing summer cocktail has sweet blueberries, tart limes, and a splash of rum.
It’s easy to make and only takes a few minutes, so you can enjoy it any time of day.
To enhance the flavors, muddle a few blueberries in the bottom of the glass before adding the rest of the ingredients.
I recommend using a blueberry vodka for this cocktail, as it will add a lovely sweetness and color.
However, any good quality vodka will work just fine.
- Simply add all of the ingredients to a shaker filled with ice and shake well.
- Then, strain into a glass and enjoy. Cheers!
Skinny Blueberry Vodka Mojito Cocktail
Sweet juicy blueberries, tangy lime, fresh mint, and vodka come together to make this refreshing and delicious cocktail.
It’s perfect for summertime sipping!
This skinny mojito has all of the flavor of the classic mojito, but with fewer calories.
And it’s so easy to make!
Simply muddle the blueberries, lime, and mint in the bottom of a glass, then add vodka and top with sparkling water.
And if you want to mix things up, you can try adding other fruits or herbs to this cocktail.
Blackberries, raspberries, or strawberries would be delicious!
Or try muddling in a sprig of rosemary or thyme for a unique twist.
Basil Blueberry and Peach Vodka Spritzers
Refreshing, crisp, summery, and so easy to make, these Basil Blueberry and Peach Vodka Spritzers are the perfect cocktail for any occasion!
Made with just four simple ingredients – blueberry vodka, peach nectar, sparkling water, and fresh basil leaves – this cocktail comes together in just minutes.
And if you’re looking to really impress your guests, try adding a few extra blueberries and a sprig of basil to each glass.
Blueberry Lemon Drop Cocktail
This popular blueberry-lemon vodka cocktail is so easy and delicious, and only takes a few minutes to make.
Simply combine blueberry vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a shaker filled with ice.
Shake well and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a lemon slice and a few fresh blueberries, and enjoy!
Here are 5 creative ways to enhance this classic cocktail:
- Add a splash of sparkling water or club soda for a refreshing twist
- Swap out the lemon juice for lime juice
- Try using a flavored vodka, like citrus or strawberry, for a unique twist
- Add a splash of cranberry juice for a festive touch
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme or mint for a touch of herbaceous flavor
Rosemary Blueberry Vodka Spritzers
Made from fresh blueberries, fragrant rosemary, and vodka, these Rosemary Blueberry Vodka Spritzers are the perfect cocktail for any occasion.
They’re easy to make, and can be customized to your taste.
Whether you like your drinks sweet or tart, these spritzers are sure to please.
Check out these creative ways to enhance your rosemary blueberry vodka spritzers:
- For a sweeter drink, add a splash of simple syrup or fruit juice.
- For a tart cocktail, add a splash of lemon or lime juice.
- For a festive twist, rim the glasses with sugar or decorate with fresh berries.
Ocean Breeze: A Simple Vodka Cocktail Recipe
They key to making the best blueberry vodka cocktails is to use fresh blueberries.
If you can’t find fresh blueberries, you can use frozen ones.
Just make sure to thaw them first.
To make this cocktail, simply combine blueberry vodka and blueberries in a glass.
You can use a cocktail shaker if you want, but it’s not necessary.
If you want to enhance the flavor of the cocktail, you can add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Cheers!
Frozen Blueberry Pineapple Lemonade Cocktail
If you appreciate exotic and delicious cocktails, you should definitely try this Frozen Blueberry Pineapple Lemonade Cocktail recipe.
It is refreshing, flavorful and perfect for summertime gatherings.
I love making this for my friends and family, and it is always a big hit!
The best part is that it only takes me a few minutes to whip up.
To make this cocktail even more special, you can garnish with fresh blueberries and a sprig of mint.
I promise you, this cocktail will not disappoint!
13 Easy Blueberry Vodka Cocktails
- Blueberry Martini
- Blueberry Vodka Cocktail
- Blueberry Lemon Vodka Fizz
- Blueberry Vodka Lemonade
- Blueberry Cucumber Moscow Mule Cocktail
- Basil and Blueberry Moscow Mule
- Blueberry Mojito
- Skinny Blueberry Vodka Mojito Cocktail
- Basil Blueberry and Peach Vodka Spritzers
- Blueberry Lemon Drop Cocktail
- Rosemary Blueberry Vodka Spritzers
- Ocean Breeze: A Simple Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- Frozen Blueberry Pineapple Lemonade Cocktail
- Pick any of these tasty blueberry vodka cocktails to serve for your guests.
- Make sure the cocktails are pretty.
- Serve in no time!